The High Heels

(Author's Note: This is going to be Nyo! USUK, and is based off of a short prompt I found, cause I didn't have a lot of time to write this, so I apologize if the story seems very limited.)

"Now onto the stupid garbage," Amelia muttered, as she moved on to her least favorite part of her chores. Her and her British girlfriend, Alice, always alternated who did the chores in the house, and today was her day. She carries the garbage bag over to the front door, but as she looks around for her Converse shoes she wears everywhere, she can't find them anywhere.

'Dammit, where are they?!' Amelia thinks frantically.

"Whatever, I don't care anymore..." she murmurs with a sigh, sliding on the nearest shoes to her. Alice's high heels. Luckily, she was only wearing them for a minute to take out the garbage, because anything more would actually murder her feet.

Stumbling, as she's not used to heels, she takes out the garbage and comes back in, to see Alice standing in the doorway.

"Amelia, I can- wait, are you wearing my high heels?" Alice asks, clearly surprised.

"U-uh, maybe..." Amelia responds, slightly embarrassed to be caught wearing them.

"They look great on you," Alice says with a soft smile.

"No, they really don't-"

"Of course they do. You look beautiful. You can borrow them anytime, Melia," Alice interrupts, using the nickname only she has for her.

"Uh, thanks and all, but I won't, they're really uncomfortable and how do you even walk with them, and ugh, I'm taking these off," she replies before quickly kicking off the shoes.

"Just thought I'd try," Alice says before going back to what she was doing.

"Whatever..." Amelia says with another sigh, going back to her final chore.

(Once again, this was really bad and short, with literally no plot, but I was very short on time writing this, so I'm sorry.)