Baby Bunnies (USUK Week Day 5)

(Author's Note: I apologize that this is incredibly short, but I had unexpected company over today, so I did not have much of a chance to write a lot today. Once again, I apologize for this.)

Arthur looked out of the sliding glass door leading to his back yard. His fiancé was in their yard, mowing. All of the sudden he noticed something moving near where Alfred was about to mow. He quickly opened the door and and shouted at his partner. "Alfred, wait!"

He stopped the mower and looked over. "What?!" He yelled from across the yard.

Arthur ran out of the doorway, rushing over to him.

"I think I saw something move over here," he said.

Alfred gave him a puzzled look. Arthur just looked around where he thought he saw something moving, to find a light brown tuft of hair sticking out from the grass. He felt around a bit, to find a shaking small creature. He lifted the soft, small animal out of the small hole in the ground. He lifted out a tiny bunny which he knew could not have been older than a month.
He gasped slightly, hearing likewise from his fiancé.

He nested it up against his chest. "What should we do with it?" Arthur asked.

"I'm not sure, but are there more?" Alfred asked, going over to the burrow. He ended up finding a few more. He put them back down. "I don't really think we should mess with them too much. Might cause some stress or issues with the mom or something."

"Yeah," Arthur replied. He put the small bunny back into the hole. Maybe the pair would see the bunnies around when they were active outside. Yet just another thing to looks forward to.