You'll Be Back (Hamilton Songfic/Requested Oneshot)

(Author's Note: Hey guys, this was a request from MiddleEarth4eva ,which I'm super grateful for! I absolutely love Hamilton, but I never thought of doing something like this. Anyways, I was requested to write a songfic for You'll Be Back. Instead of doing this as a one where I dock the song and build off it, this'll be more inspired by it, and won't have the lyrics pasted entirely in it, though it will be very closely used in the dialogue. Also, the song is supposed to be King George singing to the colonists during the Revolutionary War. If you don't know Hamilton or the song, that should clear some confusion up. {Side note, after using their human names for so long, it's so hard to write using America and England.} Either way, enjoy! I certainly did writing this!)

England heard a knock on the door to the throne room he was sitting in. Without getting out of his throne, he ordered one of his guards to let his visitor he called for into the large room, also calling for a chair. Once his subjects scrambled to let the other man into the room and rushed to find a chair adequate enough for their leader's friend. England then ordered them out of the room.

The younger man sat somewhat uncomfortably in the small chair, looking up at England in his large throne.

"So, dear. It's time to talk. Don't you agree, love?" England say with a sweet smile on his face.

America shuddered. He didn't want to be here. He was only invited, and didn't want to be rude, but was seriously reconsidering now.

"So, let's talk," the older man said. "I got your letter. I don't appreciate what you said, love," he said while pulling out the letter. "The price of my love's not what you're willing to pay? What's with that?"

The younger man stayed silent.

"You know, when this all started and you "still loved me", you thought throwing your tea would show it, but I saw your tears. You weren't happy about hurting me, were you. If you were sad about it, why'd you do it, love?"

America took a deep gulp and shrugged slightly, not able to bring himself to say anything back to the intimidating man before him.

"Remember, dearie, despite our estrangement, I'm your man," England said with another sweet smile on his face. "We made an arrangement after all."

"You'll be back. I promise you that you'll remember you belong to me soon. And once that time comes, you'll remember that I served you well. Don't you remember the times oceans rose and empires fell? We saw each other through it all. That can't be all for nothing!"

"B-but, but," America squeaked out.

"And if push comes to shove, I'll send a fully armed battalion to remind you of my love," England said with a smile.

He lifted up the letter again. "You said our love is draining and you can't go on? But dearie, you'll be the one complaining when I am gone."

"Can we please just move on, I-"

"Don't change the subject," England said, interrupting America. "Why would I want to change the subject away from my favorite, sweet, royal, submissive, and oh, lets not forget loyal subject. You'll be mine forever and ever, love."

"Um, actually-"

"You'll be back like before. I'll fight and win the war and bring you back to me. Your love and praise will be mine again."

America shook his head vigorously.

"What? Are you worried I won't love you until my dying days? I'd go mad if you were gone, so don't throw on this thing we have," England said.

America continued to disagree.

"Well, if push comes to shove, I'll kill your friends and family to remind you of my love, dear," England said with a cheerful smile on his face, seemingly unaware of what he just said.

America's face then paled to a unhealthy white color as his eyes widened. He quickly got out of the chair, repeatedly saying 'I have to get out of here' to himself quietly. He rushed to the tall doors of the throne room and shoved them open, startling the guards standing outside it. He sprinted down the hallway, before taking a left, going the way he was brought into the room.

"You may think ill of it now, love, but you'll be back!" England yelled down the expansive hallway, not getting up from his throne.