31 Yeah what I said before Claire just pretend I never said it

"Do you know how much pain and anguish you caused this wonderful (even though she likes purple) girl?" My mouth fell open as Adrian rubbed his red cheek staring at Claire in horror. I am afraid to laugh because otherwise this beautiful dream might stop. I glanced at Luke who had the same expression as Cole. Mouth dangling open and eyes soon to burst out of their heads. "What you did is so unforgivable why I or to call Maxina and Ivy Rose here! You make me so angry Adrian Broth!"

"Roth." I whispered then covered my mouth to hide away the giggles. For once Claire has proven useful, worthy and an actual good friend. She's sticking up for me... As so I thought until she said.

"Just thinking about you ruining that beautiful red dress it's no wonder Elektra never wanted to see you again!" I rolled my eyes and Adrian chuckled.

"Claire you are the one that lit that fire which ruined her dress." He said and I bit my lip. It's true...

"Never the less it's OK now." She said and we looked at her confused.

"What?" Adrian said searching for something in her orange cake face. Then she suddenly squealed leaped at him to give him a bone crushing hug and the impact made them fall to the floor.

"I still love you!" She screamed and if it was anyone else I would peel Claire off them but it's Adrian.

"Suffer in silence." I whispered then picked up the cake from the air. "Claire this was a cake for Kalypso's cooking class could you..." Before I could finish it turned back into a chocolate mud cake with strawberries planted over it. "Thank you." I said walking into the kitchen to place the cake down on the marble bench. Luke followed on behind me and held me by my waist.

"Should I kick his ass out?"

"You would really enjoy that wouldn't you?" I asked looking over my shoulder so I could stare into his golden eyes. And he simply shrugged his jaw set and tense. "No, I have a better idea." I whispered. "Claire why don't you take him to see Ivy Rose, I'm sure she would love to see him."

"No!" Adrian screamed in terror then I saw through the doorway Claire flying through the air then I heard a crashing sound. He just threw her across the room. Luke and I stormed out of the kitchen and I glared at Adrian who dusted himself off glaring at me.

"Asshole!"

"You've breathed your last breath." Luke growled then ran at Adrian shifted into his wolf form and suddenly they disappeared into thin air.

"Aww they're fighting over me!" Claire yelled seeming calm of this whole situation. While I'm fuming. Where did they go?

"Adrian must have teleported them outside." Cole said looking through the large windows in the living room. At least he was kind enough not to destroy my house. I walked past him opening the glass back door; I leaped off the back porch unleashing the cat. My fur sprouted and my claws grew out and were ready to tare at something. Luke and Adrian were at each other all vicious and vile. Luke snarled and snapped his jaws at Adrian just missing his head.

'Stop! Stop it!' I screamed at them through their minds but both of them ignored me. Which only angered me more! I ran over and leaped at Adrian. Using my giant paws to shove him back and we ended up rolling away. As we kept rolling I shifted back to my human form and kicked Adrian at least ten metres away. Then I stood up turned around and caught Luke running at us. And from his angered gaze he's ready to attack Adrian again. "Luke!" I ran at him and trapped his snout with my arms. He fought against me but I held onto him so tight that I'm probably hurting him with my better strength... "Luke please he's not worth it." He just growled and I saw Adrian stand up dusting himself off. Luke just got more excited so he kept trying to shake me off.

"It's just typical of wolves. They have no self control! Do you see now Elektra?"

"Just shut the fuck up." I whispered and then mentally called for Cole to help me out. "Luke? Baby?" His gold eyes stared up at me. "You don't like being called baby?"

'I don't mind it actually.' He approved in my mind and I smiled up at him. 'It's a big improvement from Mr Snugglekins.' He said and I started giggling hysterically, loosening my grip on him. Then I stroked his furry jaw my hand then reaching up to his cheek. 'I'm sorry.'

"I'm only upset because you were doing something I've been longing to do for a long time." I responded before Cole reached us. He gazed at me strangely before quickly looking at Luke. I wonder if everything he saw me do was a bit much for him to handle, I think I am frightening him or maybe he's just a little stunned. I turned on one foot and glared at Adrian. "Adrian..."

"Don't." He interrupted. "Don't tell me to leave." And Luke growled behind me.

"What other choice do I have at this point?" I questioned.

"I'm supposed to be staying for dinner, remember?"

"I'm sure my mum will understand. Now leave." I ordered pointing away with one hand and the other is clenched tight into a fist at my side.

"Don't you mock me wolf." Adrian snapped at Luke and Luke just snapped his jaw at him in warning. "Elektra I am sorry. You know that." He stated but he means for something else. Not for this... Why must he bring that up again?

"I'm sure you are."

"This is most definitely not awkward..." Cole whispered to Luke and I sighed narrowing my eyes down at the ground. I can't stand his cold eyes. They just bring back everything, all the memories of our best moments in life and the worst. And when I thought about him trying to kill me I felt something shatter in my chest. Don't cry! Why do I want to cry...? Luke stepped beside me and gently rested his head on my shoulder to be comforting.

'I'll chase him off if you'd like.' Luke said and Adrian sighed throwing his head back.

"Oh shut up mutt. I've known her the longest and I know when she really wants me to leave."

"Clearly you don't since you're still here." Cole said.

"Oh so the little pup has balls now." Adrian said snidely and both the wolves growled. I zoned out when they started arguing and my mind was just reminiscing dark thoughts. Why would I let that effect me now? Haven't I cried over that enough? Suddenly my heart just started drumming loudly in my ears and I gazed at the wolves. I can see Cole's mouth moving but the words aren't audible. My head grew heavy so I sighed and started walking back inside. I stood in the middle of my living room and felt a tear roll down my face.

Hormones.

It's just hormones.

I wiped it away, rushed to the kitchen and Claire held out a glass of water for me.

"Somehow I don't understand why the water seems to work for people." She said frowning at it and I took it from her hand gulping it down then slamming the glass down on the bench. "You still mad he ruined your red dress? I would be."

"Sure. Let's say that." I whispered staring at the last little drop of water in the glass.

"Well Sarah texted. She said she thinks Tilli and her may have found the tiger Werecat."

"What?!" I snapped my head in her direction gazing at incredulously. "Are you serious?"

"Of course I am! I'm always serious! Oh yay we are going to see an orange tiger girl!" She clapped her hands and jumped up and down excitedly. "Let's leave the boys so they can finish fighting over me."

"They might kill each other... meh I'm they'll be fine." I said excited to see the tigress. We rushed to the front door and as I reached for the handle I turned my head and said. "Thanks for the mood swing Claire." Her eyes sparkled as if she were going to cry and then she hugged me.

"I love you Elektra! I hope some man will love you just as much as I do." I giggled and hugged her back.

"I love you too." I guess...

~***~

PUBLISHED ANOTHER CHAPTER! VOTE COMMENT SHARE... MAINLY COMMENT. I LOVE HEARING OPINIONS OF CHARACTERS. WHAT DOES EVERYONE HONESTLY THINK OF ADRIAN? THROUGHOUT THIS ENTIRE BOOK WHAT'S YOUR VIEW OF HIM? WHAT DO YOU THINK HE'S THOUGHTS ARE? DOES HE ANNOY YOU? OR APPEAL TO YOUR INTERESTS?

MEOW FOR NOW!