1 Betrayed

Instagram: elektra_thea

(Edited)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elektra

Meet me at our place.

I read over that message once more.
My eyes were glued to it.
Adrian doesn't do texts, no he has to be overdramatic and have a tea-stained letter that looks centuries old. His perfect handwriting helps with the old style.

Meet me at our place.

Gods why? He made it abundantly clear by avoiding me for three months that he wants nothing more to do with me.
Why the sudden interest now? My boobs haven't grown any bigger so it can't be that. Plus he hasn't learnt that kind of power to be able to see me through some magic crystal ball or whatever yet. He will eventually after all he is the prince of wizards.
In a way, I'm thrilled he wants to see me but I'm tempted not to go. I jumped when my phone buzzed and a message came up from him. Another way of being dramatic, as soon as I open the letter he texts me.

I know I have some explaining to do.

Hell yeah I want to reply but I won't I want to torture him a bit.

And I know now you probably want to torture me by not replying and pretending to ignore my messages...

He's so full of himself, even though he is right but still. I sighed then stared out my window into the night. I'm supposed to be going with Claire and Aknida. Claire is a fire witch, also my guardian witch. Unfortunately with all that power, her brain is the size of a peanut. I like to say that it burnt into ashes in her head. Not out loud of course I try not to offend when I don't need to. She will only ever wear the colour orange. Her hair is naturally orange as are her eyes and possibly her fingernails. I've grown used to her the past year when I first became a werecat. Aknida is the complete opposite to her she has black hair with purple highlights and her eyes are a sapphire blue. Being a werecat, at the start Aknida and I did not like each other one bit.

She's a spider girl. No! Not like spider man she actually transforms into a half spider half girl. She creeps the hell out of me, well not now but... Back then we were literally at each other's throats. Now I'm supposed to meet her with the gang to a dance party we planned for all the myths and monsters out there. It was my idea to bring peace between another 'gang' we had managed to upset. They're just a bunch of boys who don't know what to do with girls near. As soon as they met me they couldn't function properly. Ever since I was bitten I've been getting that reaction from a lot of guys. My phone buzzed again.

Trust me.

I sighed again then meowed.

Of course, I trust him, how can I not...? But I don't want to be running straight into his arms just like that. Not in any lover way of course he and I are only close friends.

Alright, that's a lie.

I honestly don't know how I feel about him. Suddenly there was a knock at the front door. I don't need my cat hearing to hear it because my room is on the left just as you enter the front door. I quickly ran to my dresser and fixed my chocolate brown waves letting my big set if hair rest on my shoulder. I fitted myself in a tight-fitting red tube dress that went down to my knees. And only added red glossing a bit of eyeliner to emphasise my dark eyes. Then I grabbed my brown furry Dolce&Gabbana purse that had the necessary things every girl needs. Phone, lipgloss, wallet and a dagger... Ok well, that's maybe all I need...