5 There's a vampire in the school!

(Edited)

Elektra

"Nice wolf..." Olivia complimented. She crashed down at the seat across from me dumping a stack of photos and a canon camera on the table. Lovely she found me, and she came alone which I'm glad. No offence to her but I don't think I could ever get along with her friends.

"He's my secret lover." I said humourlessly.

"Dogs are loyal." She replied and I had to smile at that. "I didn't even notice you leave."

"Sorry but I'm just not ready to start friendships yet."

"Not even with me?" She asked pouting but in a mocking way.

"I don't know, you kind of won me over with dog the comment." I said perking a brow than went back to a blank soulless expression.

"You don't like my friends?" She questioned. Even I can tell she doesn't think too much of them but still I'm not going to start something.

"No I mean I'm sure they're alright." Not the brightest bulbs in the box. "It's just me."

"What's wrong with you?" She asked sarcastically.

"Too much." I said shutting my sketch book and tucking my pencil and eraser in my pocket.

"Did something happen that made you move?" Who does this girl think she is asking me a question like that? I suppose it is harmless but it's still not something I want to answer. I kept calm and said. "Yes."

"What was it?" She pushed. I held back an annoyed glare then stared at the stack of photos again. Why did she even bring them here? Is it a way for to start another conversation with me?

"You like photography." I said to change the subject. I can tell she wants to pester me more but she instead sighed accepting I won't talk. Finally.

"Yeah... I usually take pictures of landscapes and if I'm lucky a bird or two. I go with my dad camping so I'm just capturing memories." She pushed the pile towards me. "I'm the pretty outdoorsy type." I looked at the first one while spreading the others out.

"I love this lake I've never seen such clearwater."

"Hm oh yeah it is really nice." She went through the pile showing me her favourites and also photos of her dad and brother fishing or doing something really stupid like scaring her mum with a giant spider. I shivered seeing that spider which made Olivia laugh. Then I continued on nodding and laughing when I had to but after a few minutes I felt comfortable with her and laughing came naturally. I picked up a photo that was of a huge paw print in the mud. It can't be one of mine, mine are bigger and shaped differently. I thought about that gold glint from the forest and wondered what lurks in there.

"This is a big poor print how big are the wolves here?" I meant it as a joke but she mistook it.

"Oh no, no I think this was a prank my brother pulled on me but it does look pretty real I'll admit."

"It must be my lover."

"Your loyal mutt."

"I've always liked the idea of having my own Jacob Black," I opened my sketch book to the wolf again and showed it to her. "In black." She cracked a grin.

"All girls have. Even the Edward fans."

"Even the Twilight haters have."

"Me being one of them I would know." I gasped.

"You're a twilight hater!" I exclaimed. She rolled her eyes.

"The movies are crap."

"From New Moon onwards they were crap because the dialect and language dumbed up so stupid people would watch it. But I can assure you the books are amazing."