38 The haunting of golden hair

Sad face... no one guessed which blonde I was talking about in the last chapter... But meow here's the next one so enjoy.

Elektra

Repulsing my sister put me in an especially good mood and I found myself bouncing with every step acting too cheery. This is so not me... But meh who cares?

"Hey Lekki!" Olivia jumped at me and slung her arm over my shoulders. "How's Luke?" She asked seductively and flipped my hair in her face. "Oh I see how it is now!" She snapped at me playfully so I gave her a bone crushing hug and kissed the side of her head.

"Hey!" I shouted in her ear and she pushed herself away.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" She growled and I burst out laughing.

"By the way Luke's great. Sharing a bed with him is always fun." I winked at her and laughed at me.

"By the way I just wanted to press something on ya. You told me that you Luke had saved you six years ago." She started and crossed her arms over. "Why didn't you ever tell me?" I hesitated.

"It wasn't serious then it only got intense this year." I lied sort of... "It's no big deal."

"Would you stop being modest and tell me the truth already? Seriously!" She growled and I mentally groaned. She's right. She has every right to know about him because she is always right even if she's wrong. Her excuse not mine.

But I can't just blabber out what happened.

"Ok... Uh..." I glanced over her shoulder and saw Adrian standing far away at the other end of the corridor staring at me. "Not here." I said to Olivia and pulled her along with me down a different corridor with all the loud obnoxious year 8's. And for some reason I saw Scott. The other evil blond chatting with my sister. Why is he talking to my sister?

"Scott and your sister ooo...." Olivia but I growled furiously. A real cat growl and I couldn't stop myself.

"Don't even joke about that Olivia." I spat venomously. I glared as he leaned on the wall staring down at her flirtatiously and she seemed all flushed and embarrassed. I don't need my cat hearing to understand what's going on. "You sick bastard." She's barely fifteen.

"Elektra... Don't do anything..." I stormed over before Olivia could finish. I grabbed Scott by the collar of his shirt and he yelped in surprise of my strength.

"Hey!" He exclaimed and I sensed Kalypso being comforted by Olivia so I pulled him outside. Not caring whose watching or spying on us. I through him at the brick wall and he stumbled sideways crashing into the bin. "Fucking bitch... You're going to regret this." I stepped right into his breathing space and glared at him straight in the eye.

"I will only say this once." I hissed. I knew I had him when he didn't smirk. "Do what you want to me. But if you ever go near my sister I will castrate you where you stand." I pointed not to his package and his eyes widened in surprise. This is the first time I've ever been so serious and so vicious to him. "Is that in anyway unclear?"

"You're jealous." He managed to spit out and I didn't even roll my eyes.

"Don't push me Scott. Never speak to my sister because I will lose my cool and there will be nobody to stop me from kicking your ass."

"Scott baby? What's happening?" I groaned inwardly when I heard Chelsea's childish tone. How have I surrounded myself with three evil blonds that are out to get me? Next thing you know Tilli is going to be a complete bitch to me. (See the irony @werecat? (Did I use irony right?)) "Bitch you stay away from him!"

"Chelsea... Did you know your Scott baby is a pedophile?" I snapped at him instead of her. He glared at me horrified. Oh good he has some morals.

"I am not." Scott exclaimed. Great to know that Scott is disgusted by something.

"Looks like someone's a compulsive liar." Chelsea sneered.

I glared at her over my shoulder and pointed to my top lip. "Looks like someone forgot to wax off their moustache." I replied and she gasped.

"Scott are you going to let her talk to me like this?"

"Ugh Havens!" I called him by his last name covering my face and sighing in frustration. Also repeating in my mind: It's dishonourable to harm a human. It's dishonourable to harm a human...

"What?" Scott questioned confused that I used his last name.

"Just back away from my sister." I threateningly said and then his eyes smiled before his lips did.

"I know your weakness now pussy cat."

*******

Did you enjoy it? Well Did ya.

I felt the need to post this after the wattpad incident. SO HERE IS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT THE NEXT ONE WILL BE MORE WORTHWHILE BECAUSE ANOTHER BLONDE WILL ENTER HIMSELF....

DA BATTLE OF THE BLONDES

MEOW FOR NOW