Intro + Characters sketch

A young girl playing with water at the back of her house, she hears a voice. A person come shouting her name, when she saw the person and smile towards the person.

The person smiles at the view and ask "what are you doing."

The girl said "playing."

The person smiles and said "come inside."

She shakes her head saying no.

The person starts laughing, she looks at the person asking through her eyes why the person is laughing.

The person come close to her and ask pointing towards her hair that "this is a new hair style which is not known to me."

She stares towards the person with a cute pout and said "Dadu not fair."

He asks "why."

She said "you are laughing at me."

The man caresses his hair with utmost love and said "you are light of my life. By seeing you smile, smile automatically comes on my face, you know why because you are my sweet little angle. And know tell me why are you playing in water at this time. Do not you understand you will fall ill. Go and change your clothes, till that I ask your Daee Ma to set the dining table. Come fast."

The girl run to her room by climbing stairs then she hears a angry voice shouting at her "don't run on stairs with wet clothes, it make floor and stairs slippery. You may get injured."

The girl shout back "not to worry Daee Ma I am ok; nothing happens to me."

Daee Ma shake her head and said "you won't listen. Come fast otherwise food will be cold and reheated food is not good for health."

The Dadu smile and think that if this angle is not with me than how will I survive. He sits on the dining table. Talk with Daee maa.

The girl come and ask what are you doing than Dadu said "we were talking."

She said "it look like Daee Ma is complaining about me."

Daee Ma said "no I am not complaining about you but asking him to find a suitable match for you."

The girl shock asks "Daee Ma why."

Daee Ma said "this is the right age for marriage."

She gets angry and move towards her room without eating food.

Daee Ma saw this and shout at her "finish your food first. Not to show your anger on food."

But girl go to her room without paying any importance to it.

Character sketch

Khushi: age 23 years, called as Khush by her loved ones

Daee Ma (Gayatri Devi): age 74 years, who look after Khushi from her childhood. She is like a grandmother to Khushi

Dadu of Khushi and Dada of his grandchildren (Mr Ranbir Singh Raizada): age 82 years. He has 2 son Arvind Raizada and Manohar Raizada. 2 daughters in law Ratna wife of Arvind and Manorama wife of Manohar. 4 grandsons and one granddaughter. Grandsons are Rajveer, Akash, Nikhil, and Arnav. 3 granddaughters in law Nandini, Payal and Lavanya. Granddaughter Anjali and her husband Shyam Jha. And finally, 7 great grandsons Arav, Rohan, Harman, Vivaan, Ved, Yug, and Raghav.

Devyani Raizada: age 79 years. Wife of Ranbir Singh Raizada.

Arvind Raizada: age 56 years elder son of Mr. Ranbir Singh Raizada. Father of Anjali, Rajveer, and Arnav.

Manohar Raizada: age 54 years. Father of Akash and Nikhil.

Ratna Raizada: age 53 years. Wife of Arvind Raizada.

Manorama Raizada: age 52 years. Wife of Manohar Raizada.

Anjali Shyam Jha: age 34 years. Mother of Arav and Rohan.

Shyam Jha: age 37 years. Husband of Anjali and father of Arav and Rohan.

Rajveer Raizada: 30 years. husband of Nandini (29 Years) and father of Harman & Ved

Akash: 30 years. Husband of Payal (27 years) and father of Vivaan and Raghav

Nikhil Raizada: 27 years. Husband of Lavanya (27 years). father of Yug

Arnav Singh Raizada: age 25 years.

Arav Jha: 10 years.

Rohan Jha: 8 years.

Harman Raizada: 8 Years

Vivaan Raizada: 7 years

Ved Raizada: 6 years

Yug Raizada: 6 years

Raghav Raizada: 5 years

Payal and Lavanya both are best friends from childhood

Sheetal Kapoor (age 26 years) and Mrs. Sakshi Kapoor (age 52 years divorcee and best friend of Ratna) both daughter and mother stay with Raizada family.