3: Sweet, Sweet Morning

"Y/N, I'm leaving."
"What? Already? Wait. You haven't eaten breakfast." You said as you flipped the pancake on the pan.
"It's ok. I'm not that hungry." He said.

His hand touched your shoulder and you shivered a bit. His touch is cold but his smile is warm. There goes your heart again. Keep calm. Come on.

"You need to eat breakfast."
"Don't tell you eat when I eat." He said making you smile.
"Yes."
"Fine. Fine." He said raising his hands in defeat.

He waited until you finished cooking and helped you set up the table. You both ate quietly. You thought he was in a hurry yet he offered to wash the dishes.

"Since I have started attending practice regularly again, I can't accompany you here most of the time."
"I told you I can handle myself."
"I don't care." He said making you glare at him.
He laughed at you and pinched your nose. "Yah!"
"Mwo?!"
"How dare you."
"Holly-ah, your mom is getting mad again. Calm her down." He said as he continued washing.
"Aish. This old man."
The doorbell rang. "That's the nanny."
"The what?!"
"Are you deaf?!"
"You hired a nanny?!"
"Go open the door." He said casually.

You sighed and went to the living room. You opened the door to see Yujin grinning. You laughed at Yoongi as you let her in.

"Not the nanny. Yujin eonni is here." You said.
"I'm the nanny." Yujin said making you stop walking.

You looked at her in shock before looking at the doorway to the kitchen. Yoongi is already standing there wiping his hands with a cloth. He's smirking. He won.

"Wait. You hired her to be my nanny?!"
"Well, I can't entrust my family to just anybody. She's your friend so it's fine I guess. If you trust her, then I trust her too." He explained as he wore his shoes.
"Your family?"
"You and Holly."

You bit your lip as you felt the heat rising to your cheeks. You're very much aware that you're blushing but Yujin just had to laugh at you to announce that you are indeed blushing. Yoongi looked up at you and stood.

"I'll see you tonight. Take care."

He kissed your cheek and bid goodbye to Yujin before leaving. You just stood there holding your cheek. Yujin laughed at you again.

"Awww. Look at how sweet your parents are, Holly. I'm jealous. I need to get myself a lover too."

•▪●■♡■●▪•

I wonder how Mina feels.