39: Crying

You've been staring at the ceiling for hours now. The sun will rise soon but you haven't slept yet. You looked at Yoongi.

After going home last night, you didn't talk. You let him sleep instead of keeping him awake to talk about things. He needs rest. At least you know what to do for him.

For Holly, you don't know. If her heart reate is low, what does that mean? It feels bad but you keep blaming Mina. Or maybe it's your fault after all.

"You're awake already?" Yoongi mumbled.

You looked at him again. His eyes are still closed. The pillows that used to divide the bed had been removed weeks ago. Now, you just want to put them back. The pain is too much.

"Get up when you're ready. You still need to go to work." You told him as you got up.
"Ne."

You went to the bathroom and stared at your reflection. Your tummy is really big now. Almost 7 months. Holly is still there waiting to see you.

You tried not to cry thinking of losing her. You never expected her to come into your life this way. You probably deserve the worst mom award. She's your daughter and you're supposed to protect her.

You sat on the edge of the jacuzzi and cried silently. One night you decided to buy something before going home turned your life into this. Anyone who would meet Yoongi and become part of his life is lucky. You're just too lucky.

"Y/N-ah?" You heard Yoonsuk call you.
You quickly washed your face to make sure you don't look like you cried. "Ne?"
"What do you guys want for breakfast?"
"Anything."
"Ok."

You went to the kitchen after half an hour and saw him still cooking. You sat on your usual stool and watched him.

"What happened last night? You were just talking by the pool then you suddenly disappeared and got home late. What were you doing out late at night?!"
"I don't know. I don't know anymore."