14: The Happiest Man on Earth

You heard the doorbell ring just as you got out of the bathroom. You walked to the living room. Jimin is still sleeping on the couch after eating the cakes. You smiled remembering how he looked so happy eating. You opened the door and saw Yoongi.

"Where is your phone?" He asked you.
"What?! Why?! Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be practicing?"
"You didn't call me. I've been waiting for hours. Do you know how worried I am?!"
"I forgot. Sorry."

He sighed and went in. That's when he saw Jimin sleeping peacefully on the couch. He looked at you and you just knew you're doomed.

"What the hell?!" He said angrily.
"He offered to accompany me."
"And you're telling me I'm supposed to be practicing?" He said as he went to the kitchen.
"He ate with his brother. He's really supposed to be out. He asked for permission. We just saw each other on the street." You said following him to the kitchen.
"I was going to ask for permission but you- where are the cakes?!"
"Jimin ate them."
"ALL?!"
"Well, I-"
"I bought those for you!" He shouted.
"...I'm sorry."
"No. I'm sorry. I shouldn't shout. You don't like them anyway."

He left you in the kitchen and went to the bedroom. You went to the living room, sat on the couch and watched Jimin. He didn't even wake up when Yoongi shouted. You heard Yoongi sigh. He went to the living room too and knelt in front of you.

"Hey." He held your hands. "I'm sorry."
"Why are you apologizing?!"
"I shouted at you."
You laughed at him. "You have the right to get mad anyway. You bought those cakes."
"Do you want some steamed buns?"

You can't help but gasp. You nodded excitedly. He chuckled and pinched your cheeks.

"Holly-ah, I'm sure you're as cute as your mom."

Suddenly, you felt a movement. You grabbed Yoongi's arm and squeezed it. You were so shocked you didn't know you were squeezing too tightly.

"WHAT?!"
"IT MOVED!"
"OUR HOLLY MOVED?!" He held onto your arms excitedly.
"YES! OUR HOLLY MOVED! I FELT IT! I THINK HE KICKED OR SOMETHING! I DON'T KNOW!"
"WOAH! HE REALLY MOVED!" He touched your tummy and leaned down. "H-Holly, it's me. Uhhh...I'm your dad. I'm excited to meet you."

You felt a movement again. You feel like your chest is going to explode from all the excitement and happiness filling your heart.

"YOONGI, HE MOVED AGAIN!"
"Holy shit. He can hear me."
"DON'T CURSE!" You said hitting him as you laughed. "I think he's excited to meet you too."
"Oh Y/N."
"What?"
He sighed and leaned closer to you. "I'm so happy. Thank you."

He kissed your forehead and sat beside you. He just looked at you admiringly.

"You just made me the happiest man on earth again."

You were about to ask what he means when he said "again" but Jimin woke up. He looks confused seeing you two. You're sitting beside each other, holding each other's hand and smiling like two crazy people.

"I'm sorry. Did I just miss something?" He asked as he sat up.
"Get up and get the boys. I'll buy lunch for all of you." Yoongi told him happily.