51: 보내주자

"Hyung! Hyung! HYUNG! Eodiya?! We have to start the soundcheck!" I heard Jimin.

After one last glance at the screen, I put my phone back in my pocket and went out of the room.

"Yeogi."
"Let's go. They're all waiting."
"Ne."

He led the way to the stage and I followed him. I hate seeing Jin hyung now. I try not to look at him. It's harder because he's one of the people I trust the most. He really thinks Mina is a girl I'm flirting with. That's why he took the chance. But, I didn't know he would... I though he would just accompany her. I thought he just thinks she's lonely. I didn't know he... Ugh! It's driving me crazy.

"Hyung, your phone." Jimin told me.
"Hmmm?"
"Your phone is ringing."

I quickly took my phone out of my pocket and looked at the screen. She is calling again. I put it back and looked at Jimin.

"I forgot to give it to manager-nim. Gaja."

I smiled at him and patted his back before leading the way. I don't think I can talk to her now. I think I might end up cursing her if I talk to her. I tried to think they weren't kissing when I saw them. I heard him tell her he loves you, something I can't tell her yet. I feel so defeated.

I tried to distract myself with work. This is the first day of our tour. I'll try not to look sad. I've been trying. He's still the person I shared a room with for years. That crazy hyung. What was he talking? She's...

After an hour, we went backstage to prepare for the actual concert. I saw our manager talking to someone on my phone as Hobi reminded us of the steps. I frowned at the sight but I ignored it. I stood there pretending to listen and saw him glance at me through the mirror.

Wait. It's her 37th week. Could it that...

I walked to him and grabbed my phone from his hand.

"Hello." I heard our manager sigh.
"Oppa," It's Yujin her voice shaky.
"Why did you call? What happened?"
"Y/N told me not to tell you but I think you should kn-"

I ran out of the venue as fast as I can. I heard them calling my name but all I could think of is her calling my name. If she doesn't want to tell me, she's being selfless and selfish again. She doesn't want me to disturb our tour. She thinks she can handle everything on her own. Holly is still my daughter too!

I didn't expect to get a plane ticket fast but I did. Being a member of Bangtan Sonyeondan is actually an advantage in times like this. I promised that guy I'll pay him. I don't know if the universe is helping me but I really need help. I need to get to her as soon as possible.

I ran through the hallways of the hospital. The past 4 hours were the longest hours of my life. It felt like forever. But, I'm here now. I'm coming, Y/N.

"Dr. Yoo," I called out seeing her talking to my brother.
"Suga, I'm sorry."
"What do you mean?"
"I'll say this quick. There are too many complications we're trying to handle. Y/N is still unconscious so I'll ask you. We can only focus on one of them."

I shouldn't have left. I should have stayed. She needed me. I shouldn't have ignored all her calls. I should have called her. It wasn't her fault. Why was I mad at her? I'm such an idiot.

"You have to choose. It's Y/N or the baby. Please make a decision as soon as possible or you'll lose them both."