45

"So, what do you think?" Yoongi asked you.

He let you listen to a track he made. You're in his home studio now seated beside each other in front of the wide screen filled with bars and lines that go up and down.

"It's great!" You said smiling.
"Is that a compliment or are you just lying to make me feel good?" He asked you making you giggle.
"Of course it's a compliment. It's really good."

It has been weeks since the kiss. You haven't seen Jin after that. You still feel guilty but you try not to think about it. No stress.

"Yoongi! Sunshine is here with Nochu." Yoonsuk called out.
"Coming." Yoongi shouted back.
"They didn't say they're coming."
"They're here to take my things. Our things go first before us." He said getting up.

He offered a hand to you and you took it. You went to the living room hand in hand. Hobi was trying to play with unmoving Holly while Jungkook was helping Yoonsuk bring Yoongi's luggage outside.

"Oppa!" You called Hoseok.
He immediately looked and ran to you. "Woah! Holly is really big now! Like a watermelon! A really big watermelon! So juicy and watery and red and squishy and full of seeds!~"
"Seriously?" Yoongi said glaring at him.
"Mian!~ Hihi. Ah! Y/N-ah, what do you want? I'll buy a souvenir for you!"
"Just bring Yoongi to Kumamoto." You told him.
"Oh!~ Kumamon's hometown!~ Sure!~ Let's go there together when Holly is out of your big big belly, ok?!"
"Noona!" Jungkook called you as he entered the house again.
"Hey!"
"Thanks for introducing Yujin to me."
"Aish. This man. You don't have to thank me. Just love her fully and don't ever hurt her."
"I promise!" He said making you smile.
"Well, we have to leave now. The plane leaves in 30 minutes." Hobi said.
"Oh. Right. Go ahead. Thanks!" Yoongi told them.
"Bye, Holly-ah!~ Bye, Y/N-ah!~" Hobi said making Holly (the dog) bark.
"Goodbye, noona!~" Jungkook before kissing you on the cheek.

Yoongi quickly grabbed him and gave him a headlock. Jungkook just laughed at him and quickly escaped.

"Wae?! It's just a kiss."
"Keep your dirty mouth to yourself!" Yoongi told him disgustedly.
"Let's go before he kills you!" Hobi said pulling Jungkook with him.
"Bye bye!~"

•▪●■♡■●▪•