37: 다시

•▪●■♡■●▪•

"Who is Mina?"

He looked away. Now he can't even look at you. You feel mad at him for playing with your heart. You feel mad at yourself for loving him. For letting Holly get involved in this mess.

"Answer me!"
"Y/N-ah, you're not supposed to know about her yet."
"WHY?! YOU DON'T WANT ME TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP? YOU THINK I'LL RUIN IT?"
"No. Y/N,"
"THEN WHY?! YOU KEEP ACTING LIKE YOU CARE ABOUT ME, LIKE I'M SOMEONE SPECIAL! I KEEP TRYING TO TELL MYSELF IT'S JUST BECAUSE OF HOLLY BUT YOU WOULD ALWAYS DO SOMETHING THAT MAKES ME THINK YOU LOVE ME! IT'S SO CONFUSING!"
"I'm sorry I can't tell you about her."
"I know I shouldn't act like this. I'm just the mother of your daughter. Other than that, there's nothing between us. We're connected by a thin string that can be cut anytime. But, I don't know. I want to be part of your world not just because of Holly. I know it's impossible but you keep making me feel it's possible. Why do you have to kill me like this?"

His phone started ringing. Just like before. By the river. Talking about Mina and this crazy situation. The phone is here to rescue him again.

You remember how you used to know it's him by just looking at his clothes. Everything was black. Right now, white shirt and faded blue jeans just like in their music video.

"Answer it." You said just like what you said that day.
He took out his phone and stared at it. "It's just Jin hyung."

You almost laughed at what he said. Jin. It's Jin again. He's the one calling again. You took his phone from him and answered the call.

"Yeoboseyo."
"Y/N-ah, is Yoongi with you?"
"Ne. Wae?"
"Jungkook. Come quickly."
"Wait. What?!"
"JUNGKOOK GOT INVOLVED IN A CAR ACCIDENT!"

•▪●■♡■●▪•

Author's location: 37.9536428521, 126.669807321

669807321