23: Photograph

"So, I'll go pack your things. You go pack your husband's things because I don't think I have the right to touch his things." Yujin said.
"Ok."

You headed to the bedroom to pack Yoongi's things just as Yujin said. Yoongi said he'll go home early to pack yours and his things but you know he'll be too tired to do that when he gets home. You decided to ask Yujin to help you.

You're still not in the mood. You can't remember the faces now but you still feel anxious. You were too distracted you bumped into the cabinet Yoongi uses for his things. The lower cabinet door opened giving you a view of its contents. You knelt down and opened it completely.

There are notebooks. You saw some words, phrases and sentences written all over the pages when you opened some. There is also a Kumamon plush doll and two boxes labelled 아미 and 위험한 소녀. You opened the former and found letters from fans. You didn't read them (because that's private) and opened the other box. It contains a white Polaroid camera and a bunch of Polaroids. Each is labelled with 6-digit numbers you recognized as dates. It's weird. There are photos of your toothbrush, a bottle of ketchup, the pair of baby shoes Yoongi bought and many other things. You saw writings at the back of the photos as you examined them.

Today, I found out she likes steamed buns with ketchup. I don't know why. Maybe because of Holly. She looks pretty even when she eats like it's the most delicious meal she ever had. It's like watching hyung.

I want to see Holly take his/her first steps. I want to be there and hold his/her hand while Y/N holds his/her other hand.

Morning. Naked. Her hands shaking. Needed to brush her teeth for her.

I learned to never underestimate a pregnant woman who has had enough shits about the rice turning into a soupy meal. Actually, she's the one who cooked. She said she wants to taste a soupy meal. Then, she started complaining about how soupy it is. I don't get her but they say it's normal for pregnant women.

Today, she made me buy three cakes and yet she chose to eat steamed buns with ketchup. She's a monster in disguise. Where did she come from? She's an alien.

Some are short. Some are long enough to fill the back of a photo. Some photos have the same dates. Why is he keeping these pictures? You never saw him with this camera too. Or maybe you just didn't notice.

Just as you were about to put back the boxes, you notice something under the Kumamon plush doll. Another photo with "내 아내" written at the back. You stared at the photo and realized it's a photo of you and his hand holding a ring, your back facing the camera. You looked for the date. It's the day after you did something for medical purposes. WAIT! A ring?! When did he...

You suddenly heard the doorbell ring. That must be Yoongi!  You quickly went to open the door. You hugged him as soon as you opened the door. He smells different today though. Wait. Why did he ring the doorbell?

•▪●■♡■●▪•

WHY CAN'T I READ MY OWN STORY?!  I swear, Wattpad is a bitch.