25: Butterfly

Sorry.

•▪●■♡■●▪•

"I have to leave now. I'll be back tomorrow to move in."
"Hyung, can you drive us to the dorm?" Namjoon asked Yoonsuk.
"Of course. Let's go."
"Bye, Y/N-ah!~" Hobi said.
"Buh bye, Holly. Taehyungie will miss you." Taehyung said patting your tummy while pouting.
"Noona, goodbye!" Jungkook said.
"Bye."
"I'll visit you someday." Jimin told you as he followed the boys out.

Yujin joined them too. After they left, you found yourself alone with Yoongi of course. You just stared at each other for a moment.

"So, tonight is our last night alone." He said walking to you.
"I guess so."
"Do you know what that means?"
"What?" You asked him.
"Come with me." He said grabbing your hand.

He led you upstairs to the bedroom and locked the door. You don't know why he had to lock the door. You're alone so no one would come in. He let you sit on the bed and went to the closet.

When he returned, he had a small white box in hand. Is that a ring box?! That ring he was holding in the photo, is it there?! Omo. Is he going to propose to you?!

He sat beside you and smiled at you. You feel your heart beating at a dangerous rate as he handed you the box.

"I've been thinking of giving this to you but I'm too...shy." He said.
"What's this?"
"See for yourself."

The box is too heavy for a ring box. You slowly opened it and a sweet tune started playing. It's a music box! The song sounds familiar. He cleared his throat and tried to sing.

"Nan ajikdo mitgijiga anha. I modeun ge da kkumin geot gata. Sarajiryeo haji..."

He tried to finish the line but his voice cracked. He looked down and stayed silent as the music box continues to play. You held his arms and tried to look at his face. He's...crying?!

"Yah. Why are you crying?" You asked him.

He didn't answer so you decided to hug him letting him cry on your shoulder. He tried not to make any sound but he ended up sobbing. The music box continues to play. It sounds like a lullaby but the meaning of the song keeps on bothering you. You remember the lyrics as the music box starts to play the chorus.

Gyeote meomulleojullae
(Will you stay by my side?)
Naege yaksokhaejullae
(Will you promise me?)
Son daemyeon naragalkka buseojilkka
(If I let go of your hand, you'll fly away and break)

"Geobna." He mumbled.
"What?"
"Na duryeoweo. Na museoweo."

He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you closer. Your shoulder is wet with his tears. The music box continues to play. You patted his back softly.

The Seoul skyline looks beautiful from the window. It's quiet. All you hear is his breathing and the music box. You waited. He stopped crying before the song ended but he didn't move.

You want to ask what he means. Why is he afraid? You know what he means and why actually. He's afraid to lose you just as what the song says. But, why? Why does he think he'll lose you? But, you stayed quiet. He's still crying.

•▪●■♡■●▪•