21: You got no jams!

"They say there are four baby photo studios here in Yeonhui. Can you imagine that? This area is small but four studios?! For babies?! It's like life already knows Holly is very photogenic!" Yoongi told you.

You just smiled at him. You're in the patio of a cafe in the neighborhood. You get a better view of the neighborhood from here. The price of the food you're eating for brunch shows how rich people in this neighborhood are. It's quiet too. Yoongi doesn't even wear any disguise. Privacy.

"Do you want to try samgyetang? They say Yeonhui samgyetang is really good. There's a restaurant nearby known for its samgyetang. The owner picks the ginseng himself!"
"Isn't the house too big?" You asked him.
"Mwo?"
"We didn't buy Mr. Dong's house because it's too big. I thought you want a house where you can see me anywhere you are."
"I just thought I can't be that selfish. I want to give our kids more space to run around. Mr. Dong's house is big but the lot is not wide enough. Also, the air is fresher here and Severance hospital is near. You can give birth there. They are really good and I'm sure they'll be able to take good care of you. Yonsei University is very near too. After Holly finish her studies in KFS, she can study there. Do you know JYP studied there?"
"You have everything planned out." You said.
"I just want to make sure everything will go well. We never planned to be like this." He replied.
"Right. That night was just a mistake."
"Who told you that?"

He grabbed your hand and sighed. He used to deny he's Holly's father. Now, he's...

"That night, we both didn't know what would happen. We woke up not knowing what happened. I was confused. I think that's why I ended up saying those words to you. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have told you to forget about it."
"Yah. I already forgave you."
"I know I shouldn't have left you but honestly, all those days we didn't talk at all about what happened, I kept thinking about you. I managed to contact Yujin. I asked her to look after you. Honestly, I didn't know why I did that. When I found out about Holly, I thought it was about her." He looked down.
"What are you saying?"
"I never thought I would want you this much in my life. I never felt I needed anything else after our success as a group but when I met you..."
"Yoongi, are you...blushing?" You tried not to laugh as you tried to look at his face.
"If it's a mistake, it's surely the best mistake I've ever made in my life. But, it's not a mistake, Y/N. I think it's just how we're supposed to meet. It may not be a good start but I'll make sure I'll make everyday happy for you." He covered his face with his hands..
"Yoongi, you're really blushing! Woah! I didn't know you can blush."

You giggled as he continued hiding his face. His ears are so red. You patted Yoongi's back. 

"Awww. It's ok. I know you're a softie."
"Mwo?!." He asked.
"You're no longer jjang jjang man boong boong. You just blushed. I thought you don't blush because you know...I though you're kkaep jjang."
He then glared at you. "What did you say?!"
"Neo..." You leaned closer to him to whisper. "jjang jjang man boong boong-i eobseo."
He slammed the table shocking you. "You're going to tell that to me after everything I said?! Blushing doesn't mean I'm not kkaep jjang." He said making you laugh. "Aish. I'm doomed forever. Why am I attracted to someone with no swag?!"
"You're the one with no swag."
"Oh. Jinjja?! Do you not know about my tongue technology?"
"I think I know that more than any other A.R.M.Y." You said smirking.
"Oh yeah. How is it? Jjang?"
You shook your head. "Neo jaemieobseo." You said before running away laughing.

•▪●■♡■●▪•

Neo jaemieobseo - Korean version of "You got no jams"