40: It's All Good

For the sake of Holly, you abandoned the thought of Mina. Dr. Yoo happily told you Holly's heart rate is normal now at 150. You decided to go to Yoonsuk's gallery before going home.

"Y/N-ah! How was your checkup? I told you I can come with you. I just got bored here!"
"Aish! Why would you get bored?" You leaned closer to whisper. "There are a lot of girls who come here. Maybe one of them is your future wife."
"AISH! No way. All of them are ugly like you. Holly is lucky enough she has the Min genes."
"Ah!~ When we met, you acted like a kind oppa. Now you're talking to me like that! I will kill you!"
"Aigoo. Holly, look at your mom. She's trying to threaten me! She can't even tie her shoelaces. Aigoo! This woman."
"Yah! Do you know how hard it is for me to bend down?!"
"Of course not and I'll never know. It's good to be a man. All I have to do is release my white sauce and bid goodbye in the morning."
"YAH! WHAT WHITE SAUCE?!"
"Oh. Come on, Y/N. You know that. Yoongi released that too when you made Holly. Don't act like you're innocent!"
"At least I'm not a bitch who leaves after everything that happened like you! Aish! You're so filthy! Don't you care about girls' feelings?! What if she likes you?! That's why you can't find a wife!"
"WHY DO YOU KEEP TELLING ME TO FIND A WIFE?!" He shouted making all the ladies in the gallery look.

You giggled seeing his whole face and ears turn red. He immediately covered his face and cleared his throat.

"Just go home and feed Holly. He's lonely there." He said calmly.
"Ne!~"

You started walking to the door. You were about to step out when you remembered something. You immediately went back.

"Oppa, do you have a recipe for the kimchi jjigae?"
"Wae?"
"I'm planning to make some for Yoongi."
"You're bringing lunch for him?" He asked.
"For them all. Yujin called me earlier. She said Jungkook invited her to come."
"Yujin?"
"My friend, the one who came with us when we moved."
"Ah! Ne. Ne. I remember now. Wait. Jungkook?"
"Ne. They're dating now. Taehyung told her she's just a friend to him and Yujin realized she likes Jungkook more after the accident. She told me she even cried when Taehyung oppa told her Jungkook got involved in a car accident."
"Ah!~ You're good at gossips."
"It's not gossiping! She's my friend and she tells me everything! It's not gossiping!"
He laughed and ruffled your hair. "I know. The recipe is in my cookbook in the kitchen drawer. The second one from the pantry."
"Gomawo-yo!~"