16: Heartbeat

"Hyung, let's go now." Jungkook told Taehyung.

He's staring at you. You're in front of the house now. Namjoon told Yoongi he can stay home for the rest of the day since he bought food for them. Their manager let them rest for the rest of the day too so all of them are actually getting some rest. You're just waiting for them to leave now.

"Where do you think you're looking?" Yoongi asked him.
"Uhhh. Nothing! Annyeong, Y/N-ah!~ Annyeong, Holly-ah!~ Hyung, Gomawo-yo!~ Chukhahae-yo!~" Taehyung said before driving off.
"JIRAL!" You heard someone shout from the van.
"He shouldn't drive that fast! That's dangerous." You said.
"He's much more dangerous than his driving. Stay away from him." Yoongi said grabbing your hand.

Without another word, he led you into the house. He sat on the couch and pulled you down to make you sit beside him. He then wrapped his arm around your shoulders and pulled you against him.

"What are you doing?" You asked him.
"What did the doctor say? Hmm?"
"Well, Dr. Yoo said Holly is healthy and you should come with me on the next checkup. She said we'll know Holly's gender."
"Oh."

You looked at him and moved back a little after seeing your faces are just an inch away from each other. He noticed your movement so he pulled you closer.

"I'm excited."
"Nado." You nodded and looked away.

Maybe it's just because of Holly. You remember what Jieun said. Your pulse can get too fast sometimes. There's two hearts beating in your body so maybe this is just normal. You've been experiencing this a lot lately. Maybe it's just because of that.

It's not because of Yoongi. No. No. Haha! It's not because of Suga. No. No. It's not because of Agust D. No. No. HAHA! Shit. It's because of him.

"You should sleep since Namjoon told you to...rest." You looked at him again only to see him looking at you sleepily.
"Hmmm?"
"Sleep on the bed, not here. I can't carry you."
"Ne."

He got up and lazily walked to the bedroom. You heard him drop on the bed. That man is surely exhausted. Maybe his body got used to not attending practice and it's not used to practicing a lot now. He needs to worry about you less. That, he needs to practice too.