1: Gajima

You heard some shoes squeaking as you walked past some rooms. You're quietly following Yoongi. The hallway is empty. Only the uninterested guard in the entrance saw you come into the building with Yoongi.

He stopped in front of a door and opened it. He let you go in first and followed. He closed it and tried to look at you.

"Stay here. I'll be back." He said before entering an inner room.

You sat on the couch in the room. There's a display cabinet filled with emptiness. The window on the left side gives you a view of the street downstairs and the building in front. It's quiet.

You suddenly heard someone shouting from the room Yoongi entered. You recognized the voice even without understanding any word it says. Of course it's him. He's the one who called.

You grimaced as you felt the pain start to grow again. You held onto the leather arm of the couch and bit your lip. You want to focus on the words you barely make out from the yelling.

The door of the inner rooom suddenly opened. Jin walked out of it and saw you. His frown slowly disappeared. You peeked at the room and saw Yoongi sitting on a chair, his back facing you. Jin looked over his shoulder at Yoongi before looking at you again. He sighed and went out to the hallway.

Jin looked so different. You haven't seen him that...angry? You got up and walked to Yoongi.

"Hey."
He looked over his shoulder. "Go away."
"What happened? What's wrong?"
"I said go away."

You hesitated but went behind him and patted his shoulder gently. He involuntarily let out a sigh, his voice cracking.

"You're so stubborn."
"I learned it from you." You said making him chuckle a little.
"Don't be like this. I don't deserve your kindness."
"Only I can tell who deserves that. And, you deserve it, ok?"

He turned the chair to face you. He took your hands and gently drew imaginary circles on your palms.

"I'm failing. I'm sorry." He said as a single tear dropped on your palm.
"What?! No. No. You're not." You knelt down to look at his face.
"Don't look at me. You shouldn't see me like this." He said looking away.
"Aish. Come on. I'm your friend. You don't have to hide your tears from me. It's ok to be weak sometimes." You said cupping his cheek.
"If I don't, would you stay?"
"What?"
He looked at you, his eyes wet with tears. "I know everything is not easy for you and having me with you is more than just a burden. But, can you please stay? Don't leave me. Please."

You stared at him. You remember seeing the name on his phone. Mina. He has her. Why does he want you to stay? Because of Holly? Why is he even asking you to stay? You never said you'll leave him. Well actually, you did. Indirectly. When you said you're just with him because you're giving him the chance to know if he's the father.

"Y/N, please."
"Ne, appa." You answered for Holly making him smile.

It's for Holly. All is for Holly.

•▪●■♡■●▪•

I'm gonna make you hate me so prepare all the hate you can give. But please be gentle with the hate LOL I'm so complicated.