38: Luigi

"Where is he?!" Yoongi asked Namjoon as soon as he saw the boys.
"Oh! Hyung!" You turned and saw Jungkook smiling.
"I thought there was a car accident."
"Aigoo. I didn't get injured but you should check the taxi driver. He got a bruise."

Yoongi sighed in frustration. He bit his lip and clenched his fists.

"WHERE IS JIN HYUNG?!"
"I'm here." Jin said. He's sitting on the bench a few feet away from Yoongi.
"Yah! Hyung, don't deliver the news like that again! You gave us a heart attack! We immediately rushed to get here. I thought something really bad happened."
"I was worried too. Don't blame me." Jin said pouting.
"It's some sasaeng fans. They were following him around."Namjoon explained.
"At first, I didn't really mind but they followed me to the toilet! Do you believe it?! They even entered the restroom for male! I don't know what to do so I just called a taxi. They still followed our car!" Jungkook said.
"Manager-nim is already talking with the police. We don't want this to become an issue. Let's not make A.R.M.Y worry especially when we're having a tour soon." Namjoon said just as Jimin and Hoseok arrive.
"Kookie!~ Are you alright?!" Hobi asked Jungkook.
"I'm very much alive, hyung."
"I already told you I'll come with you! You never listen to me!" Jimin nagged.
"Where's Taetae?" Jungkook asked him.
"I already called him. He's in Daegu with Yujin." Jin said.

Jungkook looked down and sighed. You saw Taehyung walking with Yujin behind Jungkook. He ran to Jungkook and hugged him from the back.

"My Nochu!~ Gwaenchanha?"

Jungkook turned around and saw Yujin behind Taehyung. You don't see Jungkook's face but he's frozen.

"Awkward~" Hobi whispered earning a soft hit from Namjoon.
"Ssshh. She doesn't know yet." She doesn't know what?!
"You...were together? I fetched her from Daegu so you could tell her the truth yourself."
"What truth?" You asked yourself.

You felt a hand slide down your arm and intertwine with yours, interlocking your fingers with his. You looked beside you and saw Yoongi. You thought of removing his hand but you don't want to embarrass in front of his groupmates. Instead, you focused on Jungkook, Taehyung and Yujin.

Yujin had known Taehyung since you brought her along to the company building. They always go out as friends. All you know is that Yujin likes Taehyung but you know nothing between Jungkook and Yujin after she met Taehyung. She and Taehyung are obviously close compared to her and Jungkook.

"Uhhh. I heard something bad happened to you. Gwaenchanha?" Yujin said awkwardly.
"Na gwaenchanha. Can we talk alone?"
"Ne. Uhhh...I know a lamb restaurant nearby."

Taehyung grinned. You just know from seeing that grin that Jungkook is smiling. They both bid goodbye before leaving. You're left in the hospital hallway with Namjoon, Hobi, Jin, Taehyung, Jimin and of course Yoongi who is still holding your hand.

"That's it. I think we should all go home and sleep for now. I'll update you all later after we get some sleep. It's late now." Namjoon said looking at the wall clock that says 1:56.

•▪●■♡■●▪•