17: "For Holly" (Be Holy)

Sorry.

•▪●■♡■●▪•

You decided to sleep too so you went to the bedroom. You grabbed the white duster dress Yoongi bought for you from the closet and went to the bathroom to change. You undressed and wore it only to realized that it's not that duster dress.

It's a white shirt too big for you. But it does look like a dress on you. It's not Yoongi's size. Why is this shirt in the closet then? You already feel so drained so you went to bed instead of looking for something else to wear. It's comfy anyway.

You lied down on the bed and immediately fell asleep. After a few hours, you woke up. The pain is here again. It was fine at first. But as time passed by, it got worse and worse. You sat up and looked at Yoongi. Much to your surprise, he is already awake and is looking at you.

"It hurts again?" He asked you as he sat up.
"Yes but it's ok."
"I told you I'm tired of hearing that."

He got up. You thought he was going to get a glass of water for you just like how he always does. However, he went to the end of the bed and took off his shirt. WOAH! Those abs were not there the last time you saw him half-naked! When did that happen?! He started unbuckling his belt. You gasped and quickly covered your eyes with your hands.

"Y-YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
"Did you forget what the doctor said?"

You stared at him as you tried to think what he's talking about. You weren't moving but it seems like he has no plans of waiting you realize what he's talking about. He started crawling to you. You got alarmed and pulled the blanket up your body to cover yourself. You want to roll into a ball but with your big tummy that hurts so much right now, you can't. You moved away and your back hit the headboard.

"YAH! WHAT THE HELL, MIN YOONGI?!"
"Why are you wearing Jungkook's shirt anyway?" He asked as he knelt, your legs between his knees.
"Huh? Naneun...Na....N-naega..."

He smirked and suddenly you remembered! Dr. Yoo told you to do it if it hurts. You gasped. You can barely focus with his body right in front of you. The darkness of the room doesn't help at all. WHY IS THE STREETLIGHT OUTSIDE NOT ON?! You nervously laughed at Yoongi.

"You're...you're not planning to remove your pants, right? You can't be serious about this, right?" You asked him.
He suddenly started laughing. "You're too cute for me."
"MWO?!"

He stopped laughing and cleared his throat. He just stared at you while smiling. Then, the pokerface is back. He started taking off his pants. Your eyes opened wider and wider. You didn't realize you were holding your breath until you ran out of air. You breathed in sharply and the pain got worse than ever. You watched as he threw his pants away. The bulge is back!~ KYAAAH!

"Ya..y-yah. Why did you-"
He suddenly slammed his hands against the headboard trapping you between his arms. "Why are you so talkative?"
"You're scaring me seriously."
"I didn't work out just to scare you." He said making you look at his body.