안녕!~

Hello, ever so fabulous people also known as ARMYs!~

It is me, your ever so dumb author, ScoupsTasTu95. I am here to waste your time again. Yes. You read it right.

Be thankful because I am actually out of drafts right now. Why? Because Wattpad decided it wants to eliminate all my drafts. Please give a round of applause for Wattpad. Yes. Thank you.

And because of that, I am writing this to give you something to do while you wait for the next chapter.

First off, let us thank everyone made it possible for us to meet the 7 wonderful people we love.

Let us thank Kim Seokjin for not giving up on his dreams and for taking care of the other members especially Jungkook who wouldn't graduate if not for Jin couraging him and driving him to school everyday. Let us thank him for not letting haters get him. Jin is more than just a visual. You should know that already. Let us not forget his efforts in making hearts for us. Let us thank him for blowing kisses at the camera, kisses that Jin stans catch from their screens. Let us thank him for taking up different classes so that he can improve more and more in dancing and singing. All he wanted was to be better for himself and for us.

Let us thank Min Yoongi for letting us into his world through his mixtape. We all know that his songs in his mixtape is about his problems. We all know that Suga doesn't want to reveal his family members' names because he wants to make sure they're living peacefully and safely yet he revealed to us his deepest thoughts. He treated us like a friend. Suga deserves more than just thank you. He made many songs for his group and that's one of the reasons why BTS reached their dreams. Let us thank him for making us laugh and making us proud af because he's savage af. Genius indeed.

Let us thank Kim Namjoon for existing. All these won't be possible without Rap Monster. He was an underground rapper before BTS. He tried his best to lead a rookie group from a very small company. I guess it's safe to say that he did his best and that is also one of the reasons why BTS reached their dreams. Without a responsible leader like RM, BTS might have lost their hopes. We won't even meet Jungkook at all. He is a leader who chose his family, BTS, over going solo. He is indeed that true definition of a leader.

Let us thank Jung Hoseok for giving us sunshine and dancing so perfectly. Not every ARMY knows that Hobi is not that cheerful back then. He's just a normal person who dances like a pro. Hobi sunshine exists because he wants to cheer us up. He wants to make us happy everyday with his smile. He always smiles. He always makes us laugh. He is always handsome to the point that sometimes I ask myself why I didn't notice him at first. Is he even human? He is NOT ugly. Whoever said he's ugly probably looks like a horse's butthole. Let us thank him for teaching and reminding BTS of their choreography. Every now and then especially before performing onstage, Jhope would always remind them the steps so they won't make a mistake.

Let us thank Park Jimin for being so cute and fluffy. Sorry. He's really cute...and fluffy. Let us thank him for the wonderful sight of his abs. But, let us not forget how soft he is. He is one of the most caring members of BTS. He always comes to a member's side to comfort him when he sees him sad or crying. Jimin always tries his best to make us happy. He even starved himself to show us his abs. But please. No more. He needs to eat well. Let us thank him for eating well now. He's so fluffy I'm dying. Let us thank him for showing us his talents.

Let us thank Kim Taehyung for being so energetic. I always wonder what he eats. He's always moving, talking. He sure does make us smile and laugh. But Blank Tae is a different side of him. Let us stop calling him an alien. He doesn't like it. He's unique, yes. But not an alien. Let us thank him for starring in Hwarang and for making friends with other people. And, let us thank his grandmother for taking care of him. We all know how special she is to Taetae. Let us thank him for showing us his true unique self and for blessing us with his visuals. Let us thank him for being a great singer and a great dancer. Also, for being such a big fan of Cypher.

Let us thank Jeon Jungkook for being John Cena. Just kidding. Jungkook is one of the members who has very many stans but is also one of the member who receives hate just because he receives many lines and has a lot of screentime. Come on. Jungkook has a very beautiful voice and a handsome face. There is a reason why they give him a lot of lines. Maybe because his voice fits most of the lines. I understand, as a Jin stan, that you want to give more lines to the other members. Please learn to appreciate Jungkook's effort too. He was too young when they debuted and was very shy when he became part of BigHit. Let us thank him for opening up to the hyungs who take care of him. From the boy who eats after everyone ate because he's too shy to eat with them to being super friends with all of them. Golden.

Let us thank Bang PD for being so handsome and for bringing healing music to us.

Let us thank Pdogg, Slow Rabbit, Supreme Boi, Yangsoo, Wooyoung, Yang Ga, JUNE and Manager Sejin for bringing out the best in these 7 lovely people.

Let us thank Homme for supporting their dongsaengs. (I LOVE CHANGMIN) Let us thank Jokwon and GLAM for featuring in their music videos and performances.

Let us thank BigHit staffs for taking care of them and, you know, keeping us updated. For making sure the boys look their best during performances. For ensuring their safety. For helping the boys reach their dreams.

Let us thank their families for sharing with us their talented sons.

Let us thank BTS for being with us.

The day will come. They will disband to go on with their own lives and we will look back at these days we are spending with them now. The last flying kiss from Jin, the last "I'm your hope" from Hobi, the last aegyo from Jimin, the last golden performance from Jungkook, the last savage moment from Suga, the last laughter from Taehyung and the last "ARMY, WE LOVE YOU!" from Namjoon. The last bow. On that day, let us thank them for being a part of our lives and for their music. They will forever be in our hearts.

Let us make every moment with them the most beautiful moment in life.

BTS FESTA 2017 has ended but the memories will last forever.

And, I thank you for being a part of this family that was once small and criticized by many for being so ambitious. I don't know you all personally but, when I read the comments and see you all interacting with each other, I feel like I'm home. This is my family and even if there are some idiots in this family, I love it.

감사합니다, 여러분!
아미, 사랑해!

LOL The next update might take a few hours or days to come. Just prepare yourself while I prepare myself too. Sorry.