28: 약속 해

You want to see Holly?

LOL very photogenic

•▪●■♡■●▪•

It's raining when you woke up in the middle of the night. A phone was ringing. The room is dark and you see only Yoongi's silhouette as he reached out for his phone on the bedside table.

"Yeoboseyo." He said sleepily. "Oh. Mina, yes. Yes. Ok. I'll be there in a moment." 

He got up and went out of the bedroom. You quickly followed him. Is he meeting Mina?!

You tried your best not to make any noise as you walked after him. It seems like he didn't notice you following him at all. He just walked sleepily to the front door. After opening the door, he turned around so you quickly hid behind a plant in the living room. Thankfully, it's dark and he didn't notice you.

He went out and walked to the gate. You quickly followed him out and hid behind a bush. A lady in office uniform is outside. The light from lamppost on the street helped you see her face. She looks gorgeous as hell! Her fitted shirt and skirt show off her wonderful figure too far from yours. It made you look at yourself. Holly is still making your tummy bigger than it should be.

You can barely hear them from where you are but you saw them laughing at something. The curiosity kills you. Is the Mina?! Is that really her?! Just by the looks, she can already win over you! There's no way you can win Yoongi over.

She patted Yoongi's shoulder before hugging him. You're 90% sure now that she's Yoongi's girlfriend. She even makes Yoongi laugh.

You can no longer take it so you went back inside. You went back to the bedroom and sat on the bed. Soon, he got back and sat beside you.

"You're awake. Does it hurt again?" He asked you.
You looked at him although you can barely see his face through the moonlight. "It hurts. So much."

To see you laughing with another girl so much prettier than I am.

Who is she?

Tell me.

Who is she?

Who am I to you?

Tell me honestly.

If you have to lie, please do.

It hurts too much.

Yoongi, just tell me you love me

and I will stay by your side.

I promise.

Who is she? Who am I to you?

You asked and asked as if he'll hear your thoughts. However, he's not a psychic or a mindreader. He's Mina's.

•▪●■♡■●▪•

This is the Holly in your tummy. (Covered almost everything else because I want to)

(That dog looks exactly like my dog after a visit to the pet salon

(That dog looks exactly like my dog after a visit to the pet salon. Only the scar mark is missing.)