Aloha

I'n just gonna leave this thing here because I really need your answers. For the ones who already answered these questions, please answer it again because I deleted the original one and I forgot to record your answers. Thank you!~

1. What subunit of BTS do you wish to see? What concept would they have?
2. Assign one of the BTS members for each of the seven deadly sins.
3. Watch BTS and appreciate Hobi.
4. How many hearts do you have? Because I'm gonna break each heart you have in the next chapter.
5. Other than BTS, who is/are the Kpop groups/soloists you stan?
6. Do you know annyeonghaseyo?
7. Beach?
8. My name is J. No, his name is T.
9. I'm gonna make Taetae's dream come true.
10. These are not questions anymore. HAHA!
11. I can hear my sister snoring.
12. I used to hate the fact that Jin gets few lines but since he said the line distribution is according to their vocal color, I don't anymore. I just hope they would have a song where Jin can use his voice and sing longer than usual. That man doesn't work so hard for nothing.
13. Is the number of members of Seventeen. Although the group is named Seventeen, they're only 13 and they're very crazy. Check them out.
14. Is a number
15. Is also a number
16. Is my favorite day of every month because we always get supply of bananas on that day.
17. Is another number.
18. Tomorrow is another day.
19. If you've reached this far, I'm proud of you.
20. For everyone who saw the pictures in previous message I deleted, the one behind my dog is not me. It's the author who is typing this now.

That's all. Thank you!~♡