41: Princess Peach

Note: Conversations in this chapter are in Korean but of course not every reader understand Korean so of course it's English. I don't know why I even said that.

 I don't know why I even said that

•▪●■♡■●▪•

"Yes. Yes. Yeah. I'll see you later. I'll just tell our manager. Yes. I know. Don't worry. Bye."

The call ended and I stepped into the studio. Yoongi is sitting on his chair in front of the computer. He didn't even notice me enter.

"Yoongichi," I called him and he immediately turned the chair.
"Oh. Hyung."
"Y/N doesn't deserve this. She deserves to know. Why don't you just tell her?"
He stood. "Hyung,"
"You keep meeting up with that girl! You think I don't know that?! I know that well! I'll tell her about that Mina."
"She already knows."
"What?! So she knows about your lies?!"
"Hyung, you're misunderstanding everything."
"No! I understand everything! You're hurting her! You don't deserve her!"
He frowned at me. "Yes. Maybe I really don't deserve her but I'm doing everything to make up for that."
"By what?! By always meeting up with that Mina?!"
"Yes."

I froze. He said what?! Unbelievable. I grabbed his shoulders and he stared at me. That cold gaze I've known for years. Although I see the happiness in his eyes most of the time, I can never forget how his eyes become like this.

"Yoongi, you're just hurting her. If you're planning to continue this, just let her go. Let her find someone else."
"Never."
I looked down because I might end up punching him if I keep looking at his face. "Fine. If you won't let go of her, I'll find a way to set her free from you."

I pushed him away and walked to the door. I glanced at him before leaving completely. He's just looking down. I hate to see him like this but my Princess Peach needs me.

•▪●■♡■●▪•

My ship T^T author-nim is so bad!~