4: 달콤한 입술

"Hey. Where's your husband?" Yujin asked you as she helped you prepare dinner.
"Not my husband. Not married. Just friends."
"Oh whatever. Where is he? I need to leave soon. I have a date."
"At this hour?"
"Businessmen are busy at daytime." She said proudly.

You glanced at your phone. He didn't call or send you a message all day long. It's unusual. He used to at least send a single message when he stays out long.

You rushed to the bathroom when you felt the call of nature again. Yujin was already setting up the table when you got out of the bathroom.

"You should bring the toilet bowl with you. I lost track of how many times you had to run to the toilet to pee!" She said as she gestured you to sit.
"Is there something wrong?" You heard a familiar voice making you look.
"Oh. Your wife is addicted to peeing. Too many toilet breaks in one day." Yujin answered Yoongi for you.

You went to sit at the dining table. Well, as you've read on the pregnancy books Yoongi has and according to Dr. Yoo, this is normal. You don't worry at all but Yoongi can get too concerned sometimes. You waited for his response.

It turns out his response is to place a pitcher of water and a drinking glass in front of you. You looked up in confusion.

"You need to stay hydrated." Yoongi said before turning to Yujin. "Yujin, make sure she drinks enough water. If needed, make her drink after she pees."
"Yes, sir!"

He headed to the bedroom and you heard him collapse on the bed. You know his schedule. The practice is supposed to be until midnight but Namjoon agreed to let him go early. He must be really tired.

You ate with Yujin. You proceeded to washing the dishes after she left. Your growing tummy is a bit of a distraction in the process. You need to reach the faucet to turn it off but you don't want to squeeze your tummy, Holly.

You tried your best to reach the faucet without leaning against the kitchen counter. A hand suddenly slid down your arm to your hand sending goosebumps all over your body. You looked behind you as he turned off the faucet for you.

"You scared me."
"I did? Sorry." His sleepy eyes and tone say it all. He needs more sleep.
"Why are you awake? You should sleep."
"I'm hungry." He said wrapping his arms around you.

You stood there frozen for a while. He's actually hugging you! He's careful not to hug you too tightly. He's very much aware of your tummy.

You gently pushed him away as you started to feel comfortable with his warmth. He looks disappointed so you gave him a weak smile.

"You need to eat if you're hungry."

You turned on the stove to heat up the leftovers. When you looked at him again, he's already sitting on the dining table. He's watching you, his eyes half-open.

"I never thought I would want to get married." He said.
"What?"
"All this time, I've been thinking about how we'll be able to reach our goals, how to keep ARMYs happy and how to keep the members healthy and safe. I forgot." He's whispering now. "Ugh. I feel drunk."
"Are you ok?" You asked him.
"I'm sleepy." He said grabbing your wrist to pull you close.
"Eat first before you sleep. I thought you're hungry."

You waited for a decent reply but what you got is his hand on the small of your back pulling you close enough to let his lips touch yours. His lips are so soft you feel like melting.

For a moment, you didn't move. You felt his hand move to the back of your neck pulling you in. You returned the kiss and moved closer to him. His lips move to enjoy every bit of your lips. You closed your eyes as you start to get lost.

It's a simple warm kiss but your head's already spinning like you'll go crazy. You held onto his arm to hold yourself up in case your knees go too weak to keep you standing. He pulled away to leave an inch between your lips and look at you. You hesitantly opened your eyes.

"I'm full. Let's go to bed." He said before pecking your lips once more.