9: Erase

"I told you we need to keep her away from stress! Have you forgotten she's pregnant?! HAVE YOU GONE MAD?!" You heard Jieun's voice.

You thought you'll see the white walls of the bedroom when you open your eyes but you saw the white walls of the clinic instead. You got up and walked to the consultation area. Yoongi is sitting on the couch. Dr. Yoo is walking around her office in the clinic.

"Your child will get affected if this continues. AT THIS RATE, YOU WILL LOSE HER!" Yoongi finally looked up at her.
"What?"
"She might suffer from postpartum depression or worse...Suga,"

He was about to speak but he saw you. He got up and went to you.

"Hey. You shouldn't get up. You should have called me." He told you.
"Dr. Yoo, what's the worse?" You asked Jieun ignoring Yoongi.
"Y/N, don't worry. You were just tired earlier and..." She looked at Yoongi. "The stress just worsened your condition earlier. If you are already feeling the pain, you're not supposed to run. You know that well, don't you?"
"Is Holly ok?"
"I have to return the question to you. Does it still hurt?"
"No."
She sighed in relief. "Good. Then your child is ok. But, Y/N, please stay away from stress and don't run! Are you crazy?"
"Sorry."
"You're lucky you just fainted and I'm still here. I told you the pain is normal but you're not supposed to ignore it and just run around like nothing is happening."
"Ne."
"You can go now. Just come back tomorrow." Jieun said calmly. "And, be more careful."

You bowed and headed out leaving Yoongi behind. You heard him followed you immediately. He ran to the car to open the door for you. You didn't go in though and just stared at him.

"We weren't d-"
"I know. I'm sorry." He said.

You looked down. You don't know if you should really explain or apologize. You're not in any official relationship with him except for being Holly's parents. He has Mina too, right? Would he be mad or jealous? He could have just be happy for you if you were really flirting with Jimin. But seriously, you just met him. Does Yoongi think you would be flirt with him that fast?! You just let him hold your hand because he's trying to comfort you.

"Do you want me to come with you tomorrow?"
"No. Just focus on your practice. I can just ask Yujin to accompany me." You smiled at him to reassure him.
"Ok.....Let's go home."

You nodded and got in the car. The drive back home is quiet. You kept glancing at Yoongi to look for any sign of anger but you can't read his expression. You weren't able to hold back your sigh. You immediately looked away knowing he heard you sigh. It's too quiet for him not to hear that.

"I'm really sorry. You should stop thinking about what happened. Dr. Yoo said it's not good and I'm not mad, ok?" He told you.
You know so you decided to forget everything you heard for now, for Holly. "What do you want for dinner?" You deicided to change the topic.
"What?! Don't tell me you'll cook."
"Then I won't tell you. But I'll do it."
"No. No. No. Y/N, really. You need to rest." He said and you pouted.
"What will we eat then? Holly is hungry."
"What does Holly want?"
"Hmmm...cake?"
He glanced at you. "Cake? It's almost 9 now. Are you sure you want cake now?"
"Do I look like I'm kidding?!"
"Fine. Fine." He said with a sigh.

You pressed your lips together to suppress your giggle. You won again. You need to forget everything. It's not like his relationship with Mina should bother you. Just focus on Holly. Right. Focus on your baby. If you really are bothered with Mina, just ask Yoongi about her after giving birth. For now, stop thinking about her. No stress.

Soon, you arrived in front of a pastry shop. You excitedly went in and checked the cakes they have. All the cakes look delicious!~ You want to eat them all! You quickly pulled Yoongi to one of the display cases as soon as he entered the shop.

"I want that. And, that! AND THAT TOO!" You said pointing at the most delicious-looking cakes.
"Are you that hungry?"
"Holly wants them all."

He chuckled and ruffled your hair before heading to the cashier. You looked at the other cakes as he paid for the cakes. You can almost taste the cake just by looking at them. The shop smells so good too. You felt a hand hold your hand so you looked behind you.

"Gaja?"

Eomma, I don't like it when you're sad. Cheer up!
-Holly