43: 내꺼하자

"Ahhh!~ I'm so full!~" Hobi said leaning back.
"Y/N-ah, gomawo!~" Taehyung said grinning.
"It's nothing. Are you all done eating?"
"Jamkkanman!" Jimin said grabbing the last piece of dumpling."
"I guess we are now." Namjoon said watching Jimin chew happily.
"I'll go now then."
"You're not going to wait for Yoongi?"
You smiled. "No."

You left them in the room after they helped you clean up. They ate everything. Even the kimchi jjigae you made for Yoongi. Well, he's probably having a better lunch now with Mina. That kimchi jjigae is nothing.

You went out of the building and started walking to the bus stop. After a while, you noticed a man in pink oversized hoodie walking beside you. You looked at him and he grinned at you.

"Woah! So handsome!" You exclaimed.
"Of course!" He said flipping his nonexistent long hair.
You laughed at him. "Why are you here?"
"I'll walk you home. "
"I can go home on my own."
"You're pregnant and I'm handsome so I'll walk you home. No objections!" He said making you smile.
"Fine. Don't you have practice?"
"No. We're done practicing our choreography. We're just preparing for our tour but we still have a lot of time for that. Even Yoongi has much time to spend with Mina."

You didn't reply. Instead, you tried to match your steps with his. You needed to move faster because his legs are longer. You're a bit glad he didn't talk or asked you to talk. You feel like you'll cry if you hear that name again and right now doesn't feel like the right time to cry.

The bus ride was quiet as well as the walk to the house. Holly (the dog) gave you a warm welcome as you opened the door but barked at Jin like he's a criminal or something.

"Aish! Holly, Jjangu is not like this. Why are you barking at me again?! I thought we're friends already!"
Jjangu barked at him again. "Don't mind him, oppa."

You went to the kitchen and started washing the dishes. Jin followed you and Holly followed him. Holly seems to be mad at Jin for some reason you don't know. Dog instincts?

"I'll do that. Go have a seat." Jin told you.
"No. I can do this. You can go back now. You've walked me home."
"I have a life lesson for you. When a man as handsome as me offers help, just accept it and be happy, ok?"
You stared at him before sitting on your usual seat. "Yes, life guru."
"Good girl." He said putting his pink phone on the kitchen counter before wearing the gloves.
"Am I a dog?" You asked him.
"Maybe. If you're a dog, I'll let you sleep with me."
"What?!"
"Hmmm?! Jjangu sleeps with me sometimes."
"Ah. I see."

Holly barked at Jin again. You stared at Jin's back as he washed the dishes. He looks so huggable but with your big, big tummy, hugging him is a bit hard.

Soon, he finished washing the dishes and sat beside you. He just sat there and stared at you.

"M-mwo?" You asked him.
"I think I found Luigi. Naekkeohaja." He said.
"Mwo?! Lui-"

Before you could ask him what he means, he held the back of your neck and leaned forward letting his lips met yours.

For a moment, you just sat there staring at him. His eyes are closed and you started to feel drowned. His lips started moving against yours and you remembered Yoongi's lips.

Yoongi's lips are softer but Jin is more skilled. His other hand moved to your waist pulling you closer. You couldn't help but wrap your arms around his neck. It feels good and hot.

Holly is barking.

You moved your lips and gave in. Your head feels light. It feels like heaven. You opened your eyes and watched Yoongi as he tried to play with your tongue. You need air.

Holly is barking from the living room.

You pushed him away quick enough just to gasp for air and pulled him back. It feels like drinking a hot drink in a very cold winter night while being wrapped with a warm blanket or a shower in very hot day.You want more, more of him. Yoongi.

He got up and let you lean against the edge of breakfast nook to give you more stability, all without your lips parting. Yoongi. He's hungry. You feel it.

Holly is barking from the living room and you heard it.

"Where is she, Holly? Y/N?"

Yoongi.