50: 돌아와줘

"Y/N-ah, you're back. What did Ms. Mina tell you? Who is she? Is she single?" Yoonsuk asked you as you entered the house.
"Y/N-AH, WE'RE COOKING DINNER! ARE YOU HUNGRY?" Yujin shouted from the kitchen.
"WHAT WE?! I'M THE ONLY ONE COOKING?! YOU EAT ANYTHING AFTER I COOKED IT!"
"I'M COOKING TOO, YOU OLD GRANNY."
"IT'S MY RECIPE! MINE, BITCH!"

You smiled seeing them like this. If Yujin doesn't have Jungkook, you would probably tell Yoonsuk to date her. But, they both look happy. You're sure they're happy. You're not sure about your own happiness. Shouldn't you be happy hearing it from Mina, that Yoongi loves you?

"I'll go change clothes first."
"Ok!"
"Oh! That's my favorite song! Oppa, turn up the volume!" You heard Yujin say.
"OH! JINJJA?! THEN LET'S TURN THIS OFF NOW!"
"YAH! I WILL KILL YOU WITH EVERY DAVICHI CHORD ON EARTH!"
"Oh. But I'm a Davichi Chord too. Nothing beats 8282! Except I Made a Mistake of course!"
"OMO! I THOUGHT MALE DAVICHI CHORDS ARE EXTINCT ALREADY! WOAH! NOW I LOVE YOU, OPPA!" Yujin said.

You hear them happily singing along to the song as you went to the bedroom. You sang along too as it played.

Eodiseo mwol hagillae eolmana bappeugillae
(I wonder what you are doing and how busy you are)

Hoksi neo ilbireo anbadni nan jul almyeonseo?
(Are you not picking up the phone on purpose knowing that it's me calling?)

Beolsseo nal ijeungeoni? Maeumeul jeobeungeoni?
(Have you forgotten me? Has your heart closed?)

Nal dugo niga seolma seolma jakku nunmulna
(Leaving me alone, have you really, really...I keep on crying)

Jeongi mwonji?
(What is affection?)

Sarangboda museowo
(It's scarier than love)

Jiugi himdeureo
(It's hard to erase)

You dialled his number again. Still no answer.

As the chorus played, you stared at the empty bed. You closed your eyes as tears flowed down your cheeks. Does Yoongi really love you? Why hasn't he answered any of your calls yet? Namjoon said he talked to Yoongi already. He said Yoongi just nodded.

"Y/N-ah? The food is getting cold." You heard Yujin coming.
"Nal ullijima." You whispered before everything went black.

Everything is black. Black.

It all comes back to what it was. Black.

Yoongi.