Secrets

My name is Lea Rochelle Deyes, and I'm 15. I am on a plane from New York to Los Angeles.

I'm with my sister Katelyn. She's 19. It's just the two of us traveling.

We live in Uniondale, New York, but we're flying to Los Angeles for something that could change our lives, something that could help our struggling, breaking family, something that could make us actually happy again.

We're flying to Los Angeles for my X Factor audition.

---------------

this was reuploaded due to demand (which is such a weird thing to type! i never thought anything i'd write would have such an impact on people. thank you for liking my stuff so much!) but my writing has changed and improved a whole damn lot since this, which was my first fic, so if you'd like to, please check the rest of my stuff out. (tbh i like all my other stuff a lot more)

i just have one thing to ask - i'm changing lea's age to be slightly older because if she was 13 when all of this started, everything would be very unrealistic. i've changed her to 15, but if there's anywhere in the fic i've missed and her age is still 13-14 / even mentioned at all, please let me know so it can be consistent!

but yeah thank you for liking this fic so much, it really does mean a lot to me. i'm not as active here anymore, but logging in to see all of this was such a wonderful surprise.

with all my heart, i hope you enjoy this as much as i liked writing it 4 years ago.