The world explained

"Hey blood whore, won't you give me some?"

I am not a blood whore, stop saying that.

"Can you believe it? Look at all those bite marks."

"I know right, who would have thought y/n would be a blood whore?"

I didn't have a choice!

Or

In a world where vampire and human lived together in a small form of peace.

Bts maknae line are vampires and you are human.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Alright, so a little about how the world works in this story!

Humans and vampires live together like normal people. We know vampires exist and we are okay with that.

Vampires, though, still have a higher status than humans do in this world. We are still the lowest of the low.

Vampires are allowed to drink from us humans, but only with permission of said human. If they do so without permission they will get punished. A punishment which no human knows about, we don't know what kind of punishment the vampire gets but it's not likely for said vampire to return. We don't know about the punishment because it would probably be too harsh in our eyes but they are stronger than us so we can't really tell if the punishment is too harsh.

Vampires have mates. This is one of the reasons they started to live among us like normal people. Since a few years before we all started to live together more and more vampires started to have human mates. The more it happened the harder it was for them to hide. And this is how we ended up with a human Queen and a Vampire King. Once they got married it was revealed that vampires already lived among us but without our knowledge, and it was revealed how vampires can have human mates.

Of course, at first, all there was was chaos. Humans got bitten, humans ended up dead or missing, and humans were mated with vampires against their will. Luckily after a lot of laws were made to keep both human and vampire safe, everything started to slowly become normal again, as if we never knew they existed in the first place.

So human and vampire go to school together, sure there are private schools for both vampire and human but they mostly went together. Human and vampire lived together in the same house, only of course if it were their soul mate. Human and vampire worked together, had the same jobs etc. etc.

Sadly it wasn't this easy living for you...