Epilogue Part 3

Epilogue

Part 3

Third person

The triplets were joined by the hip for a very long time but they started to separate the closer they got to their 16th birthday.
Mina and Hana stayed a little closer after that tho as they were both vampires. Not that they were shutting Sungmin out or something. They loved him very much so. The connection they had just kinda fell apart.

They split up further when it was time for college. While Sungmin went to Seoul, Mina went to Busan and Hana stayed in Daegu.

Sungmin had a beautiful apartment near his college gifted to him by Taehyung as he saved up for him the moment he heard he wanted to go to Seoul when he grew up. Which was at the age of 8 already. They had gone for a little trip to Seoul as Jimin had a business meeting their. Taehyung wanting nothing but the best for his son. Taehyung bought the apartment so the rent was minimal enough for Sungmin to pay.

Taehyung would have paid for everything if he had the chance, but the kids need to learn about how to spend your money wisely. And you'll definitely have to do that when you have an apartment. So Jungkook told him.

Sungmin was fine with having to pay rent even if it was basically to his own parents. He is a city boy and wanted to live in Seoul so he knew it was going to be expensive. So beside his studies he worked at a cafe, kinda like Jins bakery. But it wasn't pink. The cafe he worked at looked rustic and refurbished. But it was super cozy and his colleagues where nothing but nice to him. Which surprised him a little since he was the only human to work there.

Little did he know the reason they were nice to him was because the owner of the cafe was also his mate. Sungmin was sadly not as gifted as Eunbi when it came to mates. So when he didn't get a dream on his 16th birthday he thought he was mateless. Or that his mate had already died.

Sungmin still having an amazing bond with his family but mostly with Taehyung. Started texting him the moment he first met his boss. He had never met him before since he got hired by one of the staff members. They had explained to him how the boss kept to himself mostly, having his own private area where he baked and such. So he was especially surprised when he got sent to that private area which was in a back room of the cafe. He was super nervous to meet his boss as he thought he had done something wrong.

Instead his boss personally taught him how to bake everything they sold. This obviously took a few days. And each day Taehyung was spammed with messages.

SM: I got called to see my boss today
        and I just can't!

TH: What happened? Is everything okay?

SM: I AM DYING!

TH: WHAT DO YOU MEAN? DO YOU
       NEED ME TO CALL SOMEONE!?

SM: No, it's just, don't judge me,
        my boss is so fucking HOT!

TH: omg, Sungmin don't you dare
       scare me like that again.

SM: I'm sowwy, but like he really is :3 
        And he's super nice, and he
        makes me laugh.
        I don't know, the way he looks at
        me makes me feel fuzzy

Taehyung was tempted to tell him he most likely just found his mate. But left it for his boss to tell him himself. At least he knows Sungmin is being taken care of like he deserves.

After three weeks of working together privately,  Jaehyun, his boss, asked him out for a date.

"I know it's highly inappropriate for a boss to go out on a date with his coworker, but I still want to know," Jaehyun started as they were kneading dough for cookies. "Would you like to go on a date with me?" he asked looking at Sungmin who stood close beside him. kneading a smaller piece of dough than he was. He noticed a dark red glow forming on the boys cheeks who didn't dare look at his boss.