Chapter Thirty-Three - Anniversary

Third person

"Everything is ready, she's in the right mind set to do this, so you have my go ahead."

Y/n's pov

I sat on my bed staring at pictures of my mates which they allowed me to have on this special day. I missed them so much, it has already been two and half months of me being here. I really hope I can go home soon. I don't want to be away from them for much longer.

I softly touched the pictures, picturing myself stroking Taehyungs cheeks, ruffling Jungkooks hair, hearing him sigh at it and putting it back in place. Holding Jimins hand, pecking his cheek.

A lonely tear slid down my cheeks which got wiped away making me jump a little.

"Hi honey."

More tears fell from my eyes as I wrapped my arms around him.

"What are you doing here," I mumble in his neck where I hid my face. Jungkook wrapped his arms around my middle picking me up.

"I'm taking you home," my eyes widen at his words. Slowly pulling away I look at him.

"What?"

"You're healthy again, you can go home," Soomin said from behind Jungkook. She walked closer and detached everything from my body.

"Really?" I asked with more tears in my eyes.

"Yeah, come on its your anniversary right, go," she quite literally pushed Jungkook out of the room because he was still holding me in his arms. I wrap my arms tighter around him as he walks his way out of the hospital.

"I missed you so much," I mumble sniffing every now and then.

"We missed you too, so much," Jungkook says, pecking my head.

"Where are Tae and Chim?" I ask slightly pulling away again so I can look at what he's looking at.

"They are at home, they don't know that you're coming home, and they were asleep when I went to get you," he says with a grin on his face.

"Thank you," I mutter.

"For what?" He chuckles.

"I don't know, you guys gave me hope when I was in the hospital, with the thought of you guys waiting for me. It just helped me I guess."

"Glad I could help," he chuckles pecking my lips. He opened the car and out me down in the passenger seat before getting in the driver's seat himself.

The whole ride we held hands, me obviously playing with his fingers, a smile on my face.

"Okay, so I think, if my hearing isn't betraying me, they are in the living room," Jungkook says as he parks the car. "But I want to go inside first, I want you to stay in the hallway, is that okay?" I nod grinning from ear to ear. We get out the car and head for the front door. Jungkook opening the door for us. I stand in the middle of the hallway patiently. Jungkook chuckles softly, pecking my lips before going into the living room.