Chapter Sixteen - Brother (M)

Y/n's pov

A/N: This chapter has mature content. Read at your own risk. It's very cringy so be prepared. 

"I want you to meet someone," Taehyung says as we walk out of the bakery. We both didn't have to work this weekend so I am going to stay at theirs the whole weekend. I nod and get into the car.

"Who is it?" I ask while buckling myself in.

"My brother," he said starting the car. He hasn't really been himself since he told me he would never judge me for having bite marks before I found my mates a few days ago.

"Are you okay, Tae?" I ask him, grabbing hold of his hand while he drives away from the bakery. His hand is cold and twitching slightly. "Is it something I did?"

"No, it's not," is all he says. I notice that he drives past the house, seeing Jungkook and Jimin sitting on the couch.

"I guess we are going to visit your brother now then?" I ask then, and turn to sit correctly in my seat, not letting go of Taehyung's hand, feeling like he needed some contact. Taehyung nods his head. "I'll send a text to Jimin and Jungkook, okay?"

"No need, I told them when we drove by," he says stopping me from grabbing my phone. My mouth opens into an 'O' shape as I turn to look at him.

"That is so cool! I didn't know you could do that!" I said sitting up in my seat in excitement. "Can you like send messages through their minds or something!?" my excitement apparently made him slightly feel better as he gave a slight smile. 

"I can yes," I hear inside my head which made me squeal a little.

"That is so cool!" I was a giggling mess as he continued to say sweet nothings in my head. I squeezed his hand at everything he said with a sweet smile on not only my face but his too. He kept on listing things he liked/loved about me which made my heart flutter.

"I love the way you smile."

"I love the colour of your eyes."

"I love your bright personality."

"I love how cuddly you get."

"And I love your boxy smile," I tell him and peck his cheek. I love you.

It didn't take long before he parked the car in front of a single-family home. He squeezed my hand before he got out and went to my side opening the door for me.

"Thank you," I tell him grabbing hold of his hand as we walk towards the front door. Before we even reached the door a tall guy opened the door looking slightly angry at the sight of us.

"What are you doing here Taehyung!?" he asked with an angry tone.

"I don't mean any harm, Chanyeol," Taehyung said in a calm voice, as we walked closer to Chanyeol. "I just want Baekhyun to meet Y/n," why does Chanyeol seem angry that Taehyung and I are here? I thought they were close brothers, we're they not? Has something happened between them?

"Why should I let you? You might do something to him," Chanyeol said narrowing his eyes at him.

"If you won't let me in, please, let Y/n in, she's human, she can't and won't do anything to him. I promise," Taehyung said trying everything he could for me to meet Baekhyun. I could see how desperate he was for me to meet his brother.