Epilogue Part 6

Epilogue

Tiny bit M

Part 6

Third person

It was about 6 years after everyone had found their mates. Close to Christmas which was obviously filled with a lot of love in the Jeon household. They had expended their house to make sure everyone and their mates fit in their home, mostly for the holidays. But overall they family loved each other a lot and just hoped they would still come by and see their mom and dad's every now and then.

While Jungkook and Jimin were working their last they before being off for a full three weeks. Taehyung and Y/n were decorating the house from top to bottom in Christmas stuff.

"Tae, when are the kids coming?" Y/n asked while putting up the mistletoe in the hallway. Y/n felt a hand on her waist, soon followed by another one as she got lifted up to make it easier to put up the mistletoe. Once it was done, Y/n placed her hands on Taehyungs shoulders. He slowly lowered her down, staring into her eyes, with so much love.

"Mistletoe," he whispered with a grin before gently kissing her. Y/n giggled a little but kissed him back none the less. Enjoying the soft and love filled kiss from her man.

After a few seconds of just enjoying each other Taehyung pulled away from the kiss. Keeping Y/n in his arms. Looking at his smartwatch for a second.

"They should be here in a few hours," Taehyung said to answer Y/ns' first question.

"Few hours hmm," Y/n hummed, biting her bottom lip. With a giggle, she took Taehyungs hand and dragged him upstairs with her to their room. Taehyung laughed, giving her perky ass a spank on the way up the stairs. Y/n squealed jumping a little, looking back at Taehyung. He pulled her closer to him, walking her backwards to their room. All the while kissing her softly. Leaving a trail of kisses down her neck. Bumping into the door had Y/n giggling. Opening the door they went inside, Taehyung, literally, picking Y/n up and throwing her on the bed. Closing the door, and locking it in case one of the kids decided to come home early.

Then within a second, he was on top of Y/n. Their lips connected in a heated kiss. Though it was heated, the rest of their movements were slow and loving. Taehyungs gentle hands caressing Y/ns' body in all the right place.

Slowly peeling off each other's clothing, till they were both naked. Cuddling for a little bit to just enjoy the skin on skin contact.

Taehyung reached for the bedside drawer to grab a condom getting stopped by Y/n. "You know you don't need to use it," She mumbled a little sad. "I can't get pregnant anymore," she added. Taking his hand back he cupped her face, giving her another gentle peck. One of many.

"I know," he said softly. "But that's alright, we've got 6 kids and quite a few in-laws," he said trying to make her smile. She did just a little, wrapping her arms around his neck. Pulling him closer to kiss him.

"We do, a lot of lovely kids to take care of," she said when she pulled away. Taehyung smiled, connecting their lips again, slowly pushing into her as he did so. Her moans muffled by the kiss. Same goes for his groans being muffled by her.

Y/n played with his hair, tugging on it gently, yet roughly at times. Wanting to make it more fun for both of them, she leans upwards. Hiding her face in his neck. Leaving a trail of kisses, creating a light hickey. Knowing it would be gone before anyone would notice anyway. Gracing her fangs along his neck already had him moaning, his dick twitching inside her. Smirking a little, she sunk her fangs in, drinking his blood slowly and sensual.