Chapter Thirty-Four - So Overwhelming (M)

Warning: Cringy mature content, read at your own risk.

Chapter Thirty-four - So Overwhelming

Third Person

Y/n doesn't even remember how they got here.

All she remembered was entering the home why kissing Taehyung, who had picked her up and ran up to the bedroom. She doesn't know how they got there safely but it was fine. They sat in the middle of the bed kissing passionately when Jungkook and Jimin came upstairs. 

It did not take long before most of their clothing was off. And Y/n got pulled off Taehyungs lap onto Jungkook.

They were now kissing deeply, Jungkooks hands on her waist caressing her skin softly. Y/n had her arms around his neck, one hand in his hair tugging the strands every once in a while. 

His hands moved up her back, unclasping the red lace bra. Y/n threw if off into the room somewhere, her bare breasts now resting on Jungkooks chest. His hand sliding up my side to kneed one of her breasts.

A whimper left her mouth as she continued kissing him. Her hands going down his muscular chest to kneed his dick through his boxer briefs.

On the other side of the bed, Jimin and Taehyung were in almost in the same position. Though, Jimin had already removed Taehyungs boxers, gently fingering him open.

Taehyung was whimpering softly into their kiss at the feeling of being filled again. After a few more seconds, Taehyung let go of their kiss and turned his body around, kinda in a hand and knees position to give Jimin more access.

Jimin quickly put his three fingers back in, one at a time to not hurt him. Y/n was close enough for Taehyung to wrap his arms around her waist, softly pulling her away from Jungkook. Jungkooks lips got pulled away from her nipple as she turned around to face Taehyung.

First leaning over him to kiss Jimin. Taehyung whined a little and grabbed her by her waist, pulling her into his chest.

She giggled slightly, wrapping her arms around his neck he caressed his hair as he went kissing along her neck and collarbones.

Jungkook behind her pulled off her panties, sliding one finger into her wet heat which leads to a gasp from her. She moved up a bit from the sudden feeling, basically trapping Taehyung between her breasts. Not that he minded.

Slowly she sank back down, Jungkooks fingers sweetly working on her clit and opening her up. Giving Taehyung a chance to breathe. He looked up at her. Their eyes locking on each other. They were breathing heavily, though it got zoned out as the love and lust in their eyes controlled them.

Closing the distance between them, they started kissing again. On of Taehyungs hands, left her hips, sliding down just a little further. Playing with her clit softly, their kiss turning into a sloppy open mouthed one as she too started working on his dick.

Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other for just a second, smirking, before both placed themselves at their entrances and slowly but quickly entered.

Their kiss got interrupted by gasps at the feeling of being filled up.

A 'fuck yes' left Y/n's mouth, turning her head to look at Jungkook who leaned forward and pecked her lips. She smiled and turned to look forward again.

Slowly, Jungkook started to pick up the pace. Groans falling from his lips at the right feeling of her tight walls around him. "You feel so good," he murmured in her ear as he set his chin on her shoulder.