Chapter Forty-Three Honeymoon pt 2

Y/n's pov

I was about 6 scenes into the book when Taehyung got out of the water. Drying his hands quickly, then before I realized he took the book away from me. "Hey-" I said in protest, reaching out for the book. He put the book in the bag and then sat his - wet - self down next to me on the bed.

"Are you okay?" He asks seriously.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said, not looking into his eyes. Looking around at the beautiful around us.

"I know, you're lying," he says with a sigh. "And you know I would never use my gift against you, but if you don't talk about your problems with us, your husband's. I might just have to use it," I let out a sigh, wrapping my arms tightly around my tummy.

"I just-" I tried, already having a hard time as I didn't want to disappoint him. But already mentioning it made me feel ashamed and even more ugly than I already felt. "I look disgusting," I end up being able to mutter out.

"No, you don't. You look wonderful," Taehyung instantly protests. "This stretch mark are your tiger stripes, your tough. You went to two pregnancies already. Gave birth to 3 healthy baby's during tough pregnancies. To not only me, but to Jungkook and Jimin as well, you are so beautiful," a blush spread across my cheeks as I looked away from his passionate eyes while he spoke. I played with the fabric of my dress debating. A finger under my chin made me look back up. "Please don't think you're not beautiful. Your are the most beautiful person I've ever met, inside and out," I gave a shy smile and a nod. He leaned forward, pecking my lips passionately for a few seconds.

Taehyung's pov

Y/n didn't end up going in the pool, but said she would go tomorrow. Needing to let my words sink in. My having dried up pretty quick, I had picked her up, sat down before placing her between my legs. Handing her back the book so she could continue reading, while I held her close.

That night before dinner while Y/n took a quick shower before dinner, Jungkook and Jimin both sat me down on the bed like we were gonna have a serious talk. Which kinda scared me but I wasn't gonna tell them that.

"What's up?" I ask while looking up at them as they stood in front of me.

"We think you should have some alone time with Y/n," Jimin starts.

"We know, you'll be the best at handling her feelings and make her feel comfortable in her own body," Jungkook continues.

"So... You want to me to spend our first night being married alone with Y/n?" I ask to be sure. I wasn't complaining, it just we just got married shouldn't we spend our first night together?

"Yes, it also wouldn't be fair if one of us got her pregnant again," Jimin says. "You still deserve to get your baby's," he grins cupping my face and pecking my lips multiple times making me smile.

"Thank you," I say with a blush on my cheeks. Jungkook smiled pecking my lips as well.

"So for tonight we'll stay at the bar or something, alright," Jungkook said with a smile.

Y/n's pov

Dinner went by smoothly. Taehyung and I decided to go to our hotel room. Jungkook and Jimin deciding to go to the bar. Taehyung held my hand in his as we got into the elevator.