Is that my shirt? (Daisy x reader)

Summary: You're dating Daisy and she wears one of your shirts

Getting off the quinjet after a mission with May and Mack tracking down an inhuman in Spain all you wanted to do was sleep in your own bed before you got called away for some other job.

On your way back to your room you noticed Daisy alone in the bullpen area and thought you should go talk to her since you've been away for nearly a week.

Walking up behind her you start to recognize the shirt she's wearing as one of your own.

"Is that my shirt?" you ask putting your arms around her waist.

She smiled and rested her head back against your shoulder when she recognized your voice, "you weren't using it, figured someone should."

She turned around and put her arms around your neck leaning up to kiss you.

It started to turn into a little more than just a welcome home kiss when you picked her up and sat her on the table.

You finally pulled away to say, "I'm not complaining, it's looks good on you, but I think it'd look better on my floor," you smirked.

"Are you seriously using that pick-up line on me?" she laughed.

"That depends, is it working?"

"Yeah, I think it is," she grinned.

"Maybe we should take this back to my room then before someone finds us in here."

"Good idea," she said getting off the table and taking your hand leading you back to your room.