I did this for you part 2 (Mack x reader)

Summary: A part 2 was requested so Mack confronts the reader about giving Hope a human body

It had been 24 hours since you had all gotten out of the framework.

You, Mack, May and Coulson had met back up with Jemma, Daisy, Elena and the few remaining Shield agents still left who were all surprised when you had come back with a child.

You got Hope to an old Shield safe house with an agent staying behind to look after her while the rest of you went looking for Fitz and Aida.

Coulson and May clearly disapproved of your actions but you still couldn't figure out how Mack felt.

He was sitting by himself at the end of the Zephyr so you decided to go sit next to him.

"I'm sorry Mack, I thought I was helping. I guess I didn't really think this whole thing through," you told him apologetically.

"I know you were Y/N but you should have talked to me first," there was a moment of silence before he continued, "it should have been my decision whether I stayed in the framework with her or if you used that damn machine."

"I know it wasn't my choice to make, you were just so happy with her and I thought if anything good could come out this whole thing it could be you having a second chance with Hope."

He smiled and put his arm around you pulling you in for a hug, "thank you Y/N, this may not be the most ethical way but when we find Fitz and take care of Aida once and for all I'm going to enjoy my second chance as long as I can."

You knew when this ordeal was over Coulson was going to lecture you about your reckless decisions but Mack was happy and in this moment that was all that mattered.