SAS part 2: The capture (team x reader)

With your gun in the air you walked closer to the group of people.

"Make this easy for yourselves, surrender and you might make it out alive," you told them trying to sound menacing despite being clearly outnumbered one to their five.

The older man looked to one of the women and gave her a nod.

With that she closed the short distance between you two kicking your gun out of your hand and proceeded to fight you.

You heard the man yell, "Fitz, Simmons, get the 0-8-4 into the jet."

The woman you were currently fighting was good but you were able to keep up with ease.

"Daisy, give May a hand, I'll get the quinjet ready to take off."

With that another woman joined the fight.

"Well this isn't very fair now is it," you said sarcastically trying to get a hold on the situation.

At one point you were able to pick your gun back up firing off a few shots before it was knocked out of your hand once more.

You knew you were losing the fight so you backed up giving yourself the opportunity to contact your team through your com.

You yelled out your coordinates into the com prior to saying, "I could use some back up. Now."

Before you knew it the second woman was raising her hand into the air and a powerful vibration sent you backwards into a tree trunk knocking you out.

While you were unconscious the woman he called May turned to the man, "What do you want to do with them?"

"Get them on quinjet, I have some questions I want answers to," he responded.