Return the favor (Daisy x reader w/May)

Request: Would you be open to writing something with Daisy's new boyfriends being like a son to May and she's overprotective of him.

From the day you joined Shield May had taken you under her wing.

She trained you to be the best agent you could possibly be and somewhere along the way you became family to her.

Even Coulson noticed the way May started treating you like a son.

Years later when Daisy came into the picture, May could tell something was going on between the two of you.

She noticed the way you looked at each other with a gleam in your eyes, the way your attention always shifted to Daisy when she entered the room and the not-so-subtle way you two would always sneak off together.

"You know we have to tell May eventually right?" Daisy told you.

"I know we do but she's a bit... protective of me, I just don't want her to be a hardass on you... I mean, more then she usually is."

It was a few weeks later when May walked in on you and Daisy having some alone time in a seemingly empty conference room in Shield headquarters.

"Really? You have to do that in here?" she sighed as you and Daisy both scrambled to fix your appearance.

"Sorry May, won't happen again," you told her while buttoning up your shirt.

"I guess it's time we told you about us," Daisy muttered quietly as she fixed her hair.

"Oh I've known about you two for a while now," May said crossing her arms over her chest.

"You have?" you said a bit surprised.

"Oh please Y/N, I've been an agent since before you were born, I know more than you think I do."

"I'm sorry we didn't tell you sooner."

"It's alright... I was looking for you anyways, Coulson wants to see you Y/N."

"Okay," you said quickly kissing Daisy goodbye and giving a May a small smile on your way out.

Daisy walked past May to head back to her room but May put her hand on Daisy's shoulder to stop her.

"Just so you know Daisy, if you hurt him I will gladly return the favor," May threatened.

"I wouldn't expect anything less May," Daisy told her, "but just so you know, I have no intentions of hurting of Y/N, he's the first good guy I've met in a long time."