SAS part 3: The interrogation (team x reader)

When you came to, you were sitting in a chair handcuffed to a table.

The older man from before was sitting across from you.

"My name is Phil Coulson, what's yours," he asked with a fake smile.

All of your training had lead up to this moment.

You knew no matter what kind of torture they could put you through, you weren't going to say a word.

"Do you not have a name," he joked.

You continued to sit there silently.

"I really don't want to have to bring my friend agent May into this, you know, the woman you fought earlier. She's a lot tougher than I am and will have no trouble getting you to talk. Just tell me what you were doing going after the 0-8-4 and we can get this all settled out."

What the hell is an 0-8-4 you thought to yourself.

You had so many questions for this man named Coulson but you knew if you spoke a single word to him you would be throwing your entire training away.

"Alright, if you're not going to talk to me, maybe you will talk to agent May."

He stood up and went to open the door for the woman from the park to come inside.

"Nothing?" she asked him.

"Nothing," he repeated to her.

The next several hours had been full of aggressive interrogation from agent May and Coulson.

But to your surprise they never once used physical techniques of torture to get you to talk.

At some point Coulson gave up, he turned to May, "It's getting late, maybe if we leave them here all night they will be willing to talk to us in the morning."

"Fine," Agent May agreed before turning to leave the room.

"Have a goodnight," he told you shutting the door leaving you alone.

It was a sleepless night.

You weren't sure how much time had passed but eventually a man you hadn't seen before entered the room signally the morning had come.