Aftermath (team x reader)

Request: Could you do something for shield with the reader being a big wig for Hydra in the framework, who hurts almost everyone on the team in someway

Request: Could you do something for shield with the reader being a big wig for Hydra in the framework, who hurts almost everyone on the team in someway. Then when they get get out they can't deal with what they did inside the framework?

The aftermath of the framework left you broken, shattered into what felt like a million pieces.

You had been a big wig for Hydra and managed to hurt every single one of your friends in the process.

The worst part was that after they brought you back to reality you didn't have any time to recover before being sent into space.

All you could think about was all the terrible things you had done in the framework.

"Y/N, you with us?" Elena asked, snapping her fingers in front of your face to get your attention.

"What? Yeah sorry," you apologized.

"We really need your head in the game Y/N if we're gonna get out of here," Coulson told you.

"Is everything alright?" Jemma asked, "you've been acting... odd."

"We're in space Simmons, everything's odd," Mack told her.

"It's just... I can't stop thinking about the framework. I worked for Hydra. I hurt you, all of you," you confessed.

"Y/N, that wasn't you, that was all Aida's doing," Daisy told you.

"But it felt so real, everything I did, every life I destroyed with no remorse whatsoever," you continued.

"Look at me Y/N," May stated, "none of us blame you for what happened in there. I worked for Hydra too, I remember things that I wish I didn't but you can't be so hard on yourself. It wasn't real but this, this is real," she said motioning to the industrial space station you all stood in.

"May's right," Coulson added, "none of that was your fault."

"So you guys don't hate me?" you asked your team.

"Never," Daisy assured you, "we're a team, we help each other through the tough times and we will be there for you with whatever you need but right now we need to figure where the hell we are and how we can get out of here."

"Let's get to work then," you told them.