Vendetta (Daisy x reader)

Request summary: Being Daisy's sister and grant ward taking you hostage

Grant Ward made a lot of mistakes, but none compared to the mistake he made of taking Daisy Johnson's sister hostage.

Daisy searched for you day and night with a vendetta against Ward swearing she would make him pay for hurting you.

When she finally found where Ward was hiding you, she took May and Coulson with her to get you back.

They fought their way into the basement of a company secretly being run by Hydra.

When they arrived they found Ward with at least a dozen Hydra agents guarding you, who was currently unconscious tied to a chair.

Daisy turned to May and Coulson, "you guys take care of Hydra. Ward's mine."

The fire fight began.

While May and Coulson were busy dealing with the extra baggage, Daisy wasted no time in taking care of Ward.

"I don't want to hurt you Daisy," he told her during the fight.

"Too bad, because I really want to hurt you," she retorted taking another swing at him.

Somewhere along the way you began to regain consciousness.

When your eyes came back into focus you saw your sister fighting your captor.

"Daisy?" you muttered out.

This got Daisy's attention, "don't worry Y/N, we're going to get you out of here," she yelled in between blows.

You faded in and out of consciousness until you woke up once again in Shield's Zephyr.

"Daisy? Daisy?" you repeated trying to get up unaware of where you were.

Daisy ran back to you, "Y/N, it's okay you're safe."

"Where are we?" you asked finally starting to calm down.

"The zephyr."

"And Ward?" you questioned.

"He got away, she sighed, "but I won't stop looking for him until he gets what he deserves."

You knew what Daisy said was true, she wouldn't let Ward get off so easily after hurting the person she cared about the most and when you recovered you would be there right by her side getting even with him.