Remember me (Daisy x fem reader)

Request: Being Daisy's sister and she finds you in the framework but you don't know her

You lived a normal life until you decided to join the resistance.

You couldn't just sit aside anymore while Hydra manipulated people into believing the evil that they stood for.

You had made the mistake of getting caught and were sitting handcuffed in an interrogation room when a woman walked in.

"Y/N?" she asked with a hint of surprise in her voice.

She sat down across from you and leaned in slightly trying to avoid the camera picking up what she wanted to say.

"Do you know who I am?" she asked you quietly.

"Of course I know who you are," you noticed a slight sigh of relief from her until you continued, "you're Hydra."

"No Y/N, I'm not Hydra, well in this world technically I am but I'm your sister," she told you.

"I don't have a sister," you responded skeptically.

"Yes you do, we were separated as kids but in the real world you found me."

"What do you mean 'real world', this is the real world and thanks to people like you it sucks."

"Y/N, listen to me, please. This is all just a simulation. You are my sister and we met a few years ago. We work for Shield together and there's a robot gone power hungry who has you and our other teammates connected to a machine to put you here but I'm here to get you out," she pleaded with you.

"You're actually insane you know that. Hydra got rid of Shield a long time ago and robots? Seriously?."

"It's a long story but Y/N you have to remember me. I can't do this without you."

She grabbed your hand and you pulled away, but the touch caused faint memories of the two of you to come back to you.

"Daisy?"