Best man (Fitz x reader)

Request: Could you do a platonic Fitz story where the reader is getting married to Daisy and asks Fitz to be their best man?

For the last few weeks you and Daisy had been busy planning your wedding while also still working and saving the world.

It was going to be a small wedding since both yours and Daisy's only friends and family was Shield.

"I just asked Jemma to be my maid of honor," Daisy said giving you a quick kiss as she joined you on the couch, "you should really choose a best man soon."

"I already know who I want to be my best man, Fitz is my best friend, of course I want it to be him," you told her.

"Well then go ask him," she laughed.

You found Fitz in the lab as usual, "Hey Fitz," you said greeting him.

"Hey Y/N, how's the wedding planning going? I heard from Jemma that Daisy asked her to be her maid of honor," he said cheerfully.

"Yeah it's going great, that's actually why I came to see you, I have a favor to ask."

"Anything."

"You've been my best friend ever since I joined Shield and I would love for you to be my best man at my wedding," you told him smiling.

"What really?" he asked energetically.

"Of course Fitz," you laughed.

"Yes, yes I would love to be your best man," he said pulling you into a hug.

"Great, thanks Fitz."

He pulled away with a look of realization on his face, "I've got to go tell Jemma," he said smiling and running off to go find her.

You were left in the lab still laughing wondering who was more excited for this wedding, you or your best friend.