SAS part 4: The escape (team x reader)

This new man was carrying a small plate of food along with a glass of water.

"Breakfast," he told you setting it on the table in front of you.

He had un-cuffed one of your hands with the intention of letting you use it to eat since you were stripped of all your weapons and should have been harmless while still attached to the bolted table.

You took this as your opportunity to wield the secret knife you always kept hidden in your sleeve and stabbed it into his leg.

He grabbed his leg and fell to the floor.

You released your other hand and stole his gun.

Running out of the room you were puzzled on where to go.

You ran down a countless number of hallways before running into a group of people.

You shot of a couple of rounds at them as they pulled out their guns to shoot back.

The gun fire alerted the rest of the building of your escape.

You ran back in the direction you initially came.

As you ran, you stumbled upon more and more agents who were taking shots at you.

You fired back as much as you can but eventually you ran out of ammo and were forced to hide.

Turning down a hallway with agents on your trail you found an unlocked door.

You had hoped you would find more weapons inside but as you shut the door behind you turned around a to see a familiar face staring at you.