Will you marry me? (Daisy x reader)

Request summary: Daisy proposes to the reader after a dangerous mission

You and Daisy had been through a lot over the years.

In Shield no day was an easy one.

The two of you had been in close counters before but this time you almost didn't make it back to her.

You were lying in the infirmary with multiple bullet wounds throughout your torso, courtesy of Hydra.

Daisy hadn't left your side since Jemma was just barely able to get all of the bullets out of you.

The anesthetics knocked you out for hours so she sighed of relieve when you finally became conscience again.

It took you a moment to fully come to.

"You really scared me this time Y/N," she said grabbing your hand.

"I'm sorry, some Hydra guys ambushed me, I had no way out," you said trying to sit up in the bed without pulling any of your stitches

There was a moment of silence. .

"Y/N, I've been thinking a lot lately."

"About what?" you asked confused by her statement.

"Our relationship has never been easy but we always find a way to make it work. I never thought I'd find someone as incredible as you. I don't know if I I'll ever find the words to say just how much you mean to me." 

She took a second to collect her thoughts.

"I know with our job that any day could be our last so I don't want to wait any longer," at this she pulled a ring out of her pocket, "I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, however long that may be. Y/N, will you marry me?"

You were speechless. You and Daisy had never discussed marriage before, you didn't even know where she got the ring from, you were always too busy trying to save the world and keep yourselves alive along the way. 

But you had no doubt in your mind Daisy was the girl you supposed to spend the rest of your life with.

"Yes, of course I'll marry you Daisy," you told her before kissing her.