Tease (Daisy x reader)

The moment Daisy stepped into the room in a tight dress you knew this undercover mission wasn't going to be easy.

You also knew your girlfriend picked this dress specifically to tease you.

The night had been going by fairly quickly but time seemed to stop as soon as Daisy placed her hand on your knee underneath the table and was slowly moving it further up your thigh.

You took a gulp of your drink trying to keep yourself calm.

The couple you two were chatting with were so caught up in the conversation they didn't even notice what was happening underneath the table.

You couldn't take her ministrations anymore so you excused yourself to the restroom and Daisy soon followed.

The hallway was completely empty so you took the opportunity to push her up against the wall.

"You're being a real tease you know," you told her placing light kisses on her neck.

She smiled and pressed herself more against you, "what, you don't like me touching you?"

"I love when you touch me, but we're supposed to be working and that dress is driving me insane," you said nipping at her jaw.

"Uh guys, your coms are still on," you heard an embarrassed Mack announce.

"Sorry Mack," you said after the moment had been ruined, "we should probably get back out there," you muttered to Daisy.

She turned her com off before leaning up to press her lips underneath your ear and whispered, "we'll finish this later, and if you're lucky maybe I won't tease you so much."

She grinned before walking away.

That girl was going to be the death of you